Not open for further replies.

67Dart440GT

Seriously Long Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
First of all thanks for the free add FABO!.
worshippy.gif

Now don't get mad at me guys/girls. This is the first car I ever bought!

I have up for sale my 89 Lx. The car is white, with white pony rims. Very rare tan/beige interior. I have owned this car for around 15 years now. It is mostly stock with a few performance options but not many.

K&N.
Hurst Shifter.
Hooker Super Comp Shorty headers.
BBK Off road H-pipe.
3.55 Richmond gears.
A/C eliminated/smog pump also.
Accel 300 Ignition.
Flowmaster exhaust.

I am an ex body man/painter, and about 5 years ago the body was stripped to bare metal. I then did the body, and painted the car with Sikkens. Paint is still in wonderful condition. New windshield, rear glass, heater core, carpet, floor mats.

The engine was rebuilt about 5k ago... and 6 years ago or so. The car is very rarely driven. was a "stock" rebuild. Nothing fancy. Trans is stock and untouched. 5speed manual.

The car has been sitting for quite some time and will need a few things in the future. I would suggest some new suspension components as most of the is stock and original. Motorsport lowering springs were installed in 1998. The odometer says 40k.. it is rolled over and is actually 140k. The car also has the 140mph speedo.

The car is located in Southern Wisconsin.

PM Me if interested.

I am interested in cash/or possibly MOPAR trades.

I am not sure of a value of the car so please make a reasonable offer and we can go from there.

For trades I am interested in 67-69 Darts, 67-69 Barracuda's, and 62-70 B Body Mopars. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Photos 163_resize.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 1,391
  • Photos 167_resize.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,401
i'll tell you what. everyone has mustangs...........................................

but rarely do you find one as spotless as that ride. i love it. did it come with white rims, or is that your personal touch. nice ;)

That is a VERY clean fox, hard to find them in that condition...good luck with the sale

Thanks for the compliments. The wheels were original to a special order 93 mustang, but mine is a 89. Just thought they looked nice. It's my first car from high school. Drove it through college... then restored it. Damn fine shape and will do all of 140mph.... but ya, that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in high school :) I would even trade for a super clean slant six car :) Maybe I'm dreamin :(

ok, i am building a 340 4 speed 71 scamp right now, but my heart is in my 72 twister that i got, so, any intrest? it will be done by march.

what is a actual trade value you put on this car?

I'm always interested in Mopar stuff! Got any pics? I have tons more if you are interested. I will tell you that car does hold a "sentimental" value as it was my first car... but I like Mopars more :) I believe the car is worth 8-9K but would trade up or down a little for the right car.

OK Go ahead and throw a price out there so I at least have an idea if I'm in the ball-park! I love these cars for the simple reason that you get the most bang for the buck.

If I sold the car for cash I would like to get 9K for it. Going to list on ebay next week.

74 Duster.408 stroker,727 reverse manual valve body,3500 stall,8/34 with 4.30 gears,fuel cell, four point cage,full auto meter gauges,Big ol' M-1 single plane intake with a 750 Dominator,Quarter stick shifter,Weld pro star skinnies and tens,new pipes and muffs,Holley blue pump,1/2 inch fuel lines.Car is strong and street legal.(sorry about the random description i'm working)P.S. I love my car but the wife thinks it is too much and uncomfortable...Racing seats and belts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back