Another good supplier of pushrods...

-
This outfit makes pushrods for many of the aftermarket name brands you know... great product and fast shipping.

Home - OE Push Rods - Manufacturer & Distributor

Did you order recently? I have bought from them in the past and all was good.

Then, this summer I called and ordered a set of ball/cup that I could cut to length. After 6 weeks I called back and they had no record of me ordering any. I was told they would call me back within an hour, and I never did receive a call.

On my first call they said my card would not be charged until they shipped. So, at least I never was charged. It was however a big set back time wise for my project.

I used to recommend them, as I was happy the other times I ordered. I hope mine was an isolated incident.

I really should have called them back sooner than I did, but I figured they were a little slower than usual, like everybody else has been this year.

This outfit makes pushrods for many of the aftermarket name brands you know... great product and fast shipping.

Home - OE Push Rods - Manufacturer & Distributor
I found these guys a while back. I was trying to find put pushrod length of a certain year ford as a low cost alternative to remedy a potential length issue in a magnum with valve length change.
In the end didnt need it, but theres lots of specs to note.

Did you order recently? I have bought from them in the past and all was good.

Then, this summer I called and ordered a set of ball/cup that I could cut to length. After 6 weeks I called back and they had no record of me ordering any. I was told they would call me back within an hour, and I never did receive a call.

On my first call they said my card would not be charged until they shipped. So, at least I never was charged. It was however a big set back time wise for my project.

I used to recommend them, as I was happy the other times I ordered. I hope mine was an isolated incident.

I really should have called them back sooner than I did, but I figured they were a little slower than usual, like everybody else has been this year.
Not recently...too many suppliers are having issues with getting raw materials and good help.it's a shame...

Smith Bros. ... Just a couple weeks ago... One week from placing phone order until they were in my hands. Ball/cup, custom length. Great tech advice, great service.

Last edited:
Smith Bros. ... Just a couple weeks ago... One week from placing phone order until they were in my hands. Ball/cup, custom length. Great tech advice, great service.

They make good cough drops also.... :D

Not recently...too many suppliers are having issues with getting raw materials and good help.it's a shame...

It is a shame. Things you never thought twice about getting are hard to find this year.

I was happy with their product, in fact, they went several years in a solid roller motor, and then I shortened them for a hyd roller motor and they are still in it a couple years later.

My only gripe was that they did not call when they didn't deliver. The fella I talked to seemed pretty old, and I ain't no spring chicken.. The fact that he was who I talked to both times made me wonder if he was having memory trouble or something.

I would definitely buy from them again if I was sure I could get them.

Their price can't be beat for equal pushrods.

One thing too, the guy I talked to seemed like they would rather sell finished pushrods rather than cut to length, maybe that was part of the problem.

Last edited:
-
Back