Another knucklehead newbie

-

Hotshot

Recovering GM owner
Reaction score
After purchasing my very first Mopar (67 Dart 4-door) I was struggling to find a website that catered to this particular community. Its a bit early, but in less than an hour I have gotten a ton of info from this site and the members. So a big Thank You to those who precede me...

Welcome aboard!
As you have already found, there is alot of knowledge in here.
Join in on the fun!

-RPM

there is still a ton more info here yet to be found. it is truly a great place. welcome.....

Alll right!!!!
Another knucklehead newbie , Yaaaa-Hooo!

LOL, welcome aboard!

Hotshot said:
After purchasing my very first Mopar (67 Dart 4-door) I was struggling to find a website that catered to this particular community. Its a bit early, but in less than an hour I have gotten a ton of info from this site and the members. So a big Thank You to those who precede me...

Welcome hotshot, aka recovering GM owner, we won't hold that against you now that you've come over to the "Dark Side". Have fun. :toothy7:

Welcome Hotshot, I'm sure you will enjoy the site and members. Good to have ya. :angel9:

pic1.JPG

Yep ' this is one fine place. Glad you could make it Hotshot.
Yall Have a good thanksgiving too. memike.

Welcome aboard Hotshot.

And Jimmy boy, don't go showin' your rear to the newbies like that - wait until they've been here for a while before you flash them that a$$ end. :)

There's been a sudden rash of newbies and I welcome you all aboard and I hope everyone is having a Happy Thanksgiving! :thumbup:

Im on the job today, but it sometimes just works out that way...

Back to speaking about the Dart-

Yeah, how thrilling....few choices for aftermarket wheels (5x4 pattern), can't bolt headers in without jacking the block or dropping the power steering, adding electronic ignition actually requires upgrading the alt and regulator...Sheesh, no wonder MOPAR owners are an angry lot! :banghead:

I do love a challenge......TBC :thumbup:

Welcome aboard, good to have ya! The anger that you referenced comes frome paying inflated parts prices to own the best vehicles on the planet!

-
Back