Another...need something identified...

-

62BT409

Reaction score
Here is another new "thingie"...never saw one of these. Just wondering if it another California car thing. A speedo cable with a ???? in the cable and if it is 2 cables

DSCF0539-S.jpg

DSCF0540-2.jpg

my pops says its a just a connector. he said thats where the cruise control servo would be if it had cruise control.

my pops says its a just a connector. he said thats where the cruise control servo would be if it had cruise control.
Nope, that's not it. It's actually a speed sensor for the TCS (Transmission Controlled Spark) system....smog emission related item. I worked in conjuction with the vacuum advance solenoid to control ignition timing at certain speeds.
Thanks, Mark

Nope, that's not it. It's actually a speed sensor for the TCS (Transmission Controlled Spark) system....smog emission related item. I worked in conjuction with the vacuum advance solenoid to control ignition timing at certain speeds.
Thanks, Mark
There should have been a wire with a round male terminal attached to it and a female terminal in the main harness where it would connect up.
Mark

-
Back