Another new guy-Demon owner for 25 years

-

wkroncke17

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Been lookin at this site for awhile so I thought I should join in on the fun!
My name is Wally Kroncke from Kenosha WI,been a loyal Mopar man since birth (my dad was a Dodge salesman starting in 1961).
I still have the Demon 340 that him and I bought when I was 15,its apart and...you know the process.
I just got a '69 Coronet R/T in primer to finish off,gonna be a fun project.
I look forward to learning,and maybe sharing the few things I may know.
Thanks!

Wally, good to see you joined this great site....Good luck with your demon, its a nice one.....There are alot of guys here that could help you answer any questions on your car...Post some pictures when shes done....Rick in PA

Hey Rick!! Good to see you here! My Demon is on hold until I get the '69 R/T done,but hopefully I make a few bucks on that to finance the Demon.
If you need a "Good guy" reference,just send 'em my way. One day we'll have to write a post on the Demon deal we had!! That would be a long post!!
Thank you again!!

It all worked out, and i am glad it did for you...Like i said, there are alot of guys here with demons and a few black on black ones also.....Good luck.

Welcome to FABO! This is a great site. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Do you have any pic's of your car so we can check it out?

Happy motoring

Hay Wally!! Glad you jumped on in.:thumbrig:
Sounds like you was raised right around your dad.:angel4:
So you have met HAUK67 :blob: He seems like a great guy here at FABO.
I can't wait to here more.
So you have a 69 Coronet R/T good find.:cheers:

So did you sell the 71 black demon to HAUK67,? This is so cool to have you with us, Jump on in and enjoy this place I call home.

WE will be asking for pictures and don't leave the R/T out I would like to see it too.:wav:

enjoy and keep us updated bud:rock:

Welcome! You will like it here. Lets see some pics if you got em'!!

Welcome I havent been here long and found this to be a great place for getting questions answered. Great bunch of people here. Dont forget pics.

-
Back