Another New Guy with an A Body

-

d Dartman

Reaction score
Hi Everybody. This is my 1974 Dodge Dart SE

S3700006.jpg

S3700007.jpg

d Dartman, welcome to FABO! That is really a cool and interesting '74 you have. Any pics of the interior and eng. compartment?

Welcome. Nice car, quit teasing and let the pictures floweth!!!

Hey DDart! Nice to see you here! That's one beautiful car!!! Welcome aboard ... and as they already said, let the car **** pics flow. We need to see more of that ride.

Welcome to the board!!

That is the nicest 73+ car I have seen. More **** please.8)

Wow, a new guy that knows how to post pics?

Amazing, you must be a professional mopar site addicted brain junkie.LOL!

I s that turbine bronze?

Welcome to FABO d dartman.
Those are some neat looking wheels you have on your car, and a fine looking car it is!

I'm really feeling the love for old Mopars from you guys and I appreciate all the positive feedback. These are the only pictures I have available to send now. I'm in North Carolina about 30 Miles north of Lowes Motor Speedway.

I've had the car about 6 months. I've replaced the vinyl top, installed the 17" steel wheels and covers from my wifes 2006 Chrysler 300 and had the stock 318 (2 barrel) engine tuned. The Paint color is called Cranberry Red and I think it is from a Ford Color Chart. It has factory air that has been converted to the new freon and it works perfectly. The factory AM radio is still in the car and it also works.

I have a few things I need to fix on the car but the wife wants new tile floors in the kitchen so the car will wait until next year. ( Gas and Temp guage, Seat belt retractors for left and right side, upgrade sound system to include CD/MP3/CD Changer and detail engine compartment.

S3700076.jpg

S3700010.jpg

S3700016.jpg

S3700053.jpg

-
Back