Another New Guy

-

gallantusmc

69 Formula S
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi. Have been a member of the site, but didn't have an A-body. Well......that's changed. Just bought a '69 Formula S. I am in NC (in the Marines), but originally from Ohio (plan to return there when I retire from the military too).

Forgot to add a photo.......

mytoy (WinCE).jpg

Welcome to the site, Nice car. Been there got the shirt, I'm a retired Canadian navy dude.

pic4.JPG

Did you just get it today,I was look'in at it 2 day's ago.
I beleave an older fella did a fine job on that car. :thumblef:
look.s just like the one on ebay.
if it's the same one, :drinkers:
more pic please.And welcome to the site :salut:

It's not the same car as on e-bay. The only place it was listed was Mopar Collector's Guide. Not a 100% done car, but got a good deal. It doesn't need too much, and I got A LOT of extra parts with it too. I sold my '67 Chevelle SS to buy it. Have always been more of a Mopar guy and have always loved the 67-69 Barracudas and Darts. Have also owned a '70 Coronet R/T (real one) and a '67 Coronet R/T (clone), but this is my first A-body.

Hey, welcome to the site. Nice looking Formula S. Look forward to talking to you in the future.

ps Thanks for serving our country.

Welcome aboard :salut: Nice ride. Great bunch of guys on here all the info and help you need from fellow Mopar Addicts. A Bodies Rule :thumblef: Enjoy the site.

WOW! Nice car. My uncle is a retired Marine. Jacksonville. Been in your current hood a few times.

Thanks for all the comments. Plan to use your expertise. I am already finding out how hard some of the parts are to find. The chrome surround on the grills are cracked and am looking for them. Not too easy to find. It was easy to find stuff for the Chevelle. Guess that's part of owning something that everyone else doesn't have. Had the same problem with the Coronets, but had kinda forgotten.

Here are a couple of more pictures......

IMG_0117_1_1_1_1 (Small).jpg

IMG_0118_1_1_2_1 (Small).jpg

From one Devil Dog to another WELCOME and SEMPER FI !!!!!! What unit are you with with ? Great lookin' Cuda ! :salut:

Great looking car sir. What part of North Carolina are you located at and where at in Ohio? I am moving to NC in a year and 3 months for a technical school. Maybe we could cruise a little bit after I get alot of work on mine done hahaha. Later and welcome to the group!

I am stationed at Camp Lejeune. 'Bout 50 miles north of Wilmington, along the coast. I am originally from NW Ohio, but will probably settle in the Dayton area when I retire. Sounds good. Not too many Mopar guys here. I did find a Mopar club located in Wilmington, but haven't checked into it. Some clubs are good......and some aren't.

-
Back