Another New Member From Texas

-

Copperhead

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome! New project! 1965 Valiant 2 door, V200, 273 auto! Bought the Valiant a few months ago for $80.00, 37,000 original miles. You wouldn't know it by looking at it. Been sitting in a field since 1989. Needs a LOT of TLC. We are in the process of mocking up a 383/727 donated from a 69 Newport. I am new to this site and am learning my way around! I will post some photoes soon! Thanks for all the advice fellow FABO's

Attachments

• DSC02051.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC02050.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 107
$80??? Man!!! That is a pretty good deal! It doesn't look too too bad.Welcome to FABO!!!! Don't be a stranger

Welcome to FABO how's come i can't find deals like that,oh yea i live in fla the rust don't let'em survive to become deals like that.

Welcome aboard! It's great to have you here. It's not often anymore that I hear of someone buying an A Body cheaper than me ($250 in 1991) but I congratulate you on a fine score and the seeming energy to make it happen. Your name will be easy for me to remember ... I just coated a frame for a custom bike that's been named "Copperhead" too. Enjoy your stay at the best Mopar site on the net. :-D

Welcome aboard! It's great to have you here. It's not often anymore that I hear of someone buying an A Body cheaper than me ($250 in 1991) but I congratulate you on a fine score and the seeming energy to make it happen. Your name will be easy for me to remember ... I just coated a frame for a custom bike that's been named "Copperhead" too. Enjoy your stay at the best Mopar site on the net. :-D
I'll have to check out your coatings, I run a custom chrome shop and am always looking for cool coatings! Thanks for the welcome!

Holy hell that one looks like the one I scored a couple weeks ago in Burnet, TX for FREE. Congrats on the find, glad to have another Texas aboard.

Wayne
Austin, TX

I'll have to check out your coatings, I run a custom chrome shop and am always looking for cool coatings! Thanks for the welcome!

A custom chrome shop eh?? Ohhhhh, you're gonna be busy around here! :-D Let's see some of your work if you're inclined to show off a bit. I'd love to check it out.

-
Back