Another new member....

-

Glue Man

Reaction score
This is my official hello from Omaha, Ne. I've been cruising the site for a few weeks now and decided its time to post some pics.

This is it. 1968 Valiant V100. I had a 75 Valiant Brougham for my first car and have missed it ever since I got rid of it.

I cant decide what motor to go with but I want to have a manual transmission. I love banging gears. From the research ive done on this site, it sounds like an A833 will be in order. Also, I think i am going to attempt the 8.8 swap. Its a creative, cheaper alternative. Plus being a former fox body mustang guy(i know i know), I'm familiar with them.

Its pretty solid but definitely needs some work. In the end, id like this car to be a 400-500hp car with 17"-18" wheels that are nice and wide.

The pictures you see are exactly how I picked it up in Oklahoma. Also, that chevy in the driveway is just a rental...... my Ram is in the shop.

Attachments

• 097.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 557
  • 099.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 516
  • 102.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 541
  • 100.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 556
  • 105.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 528
  • 108.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 530
  • 112.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 519
Welcome to FABO Glue Man!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Very nice looking car. A great starting point for your project. Thanks for the pictures - We love pictures!

Keep us up todate on the progress with more pictures

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06144.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 489
Thanks everyone. Yes it is definitely ambitious but its gonna be a fun process. Having a car exactly how you want is something ive never had.

That's the best part so far. There is so much info on this site it's unreal. Everyone seems so friendly and willing to help.

WELCOME ABOARD TO FABO

I see you have a receiver ball mount on your car, is it to pull that chebby out of the driveway. I like your '68 post look like a good platform to from.

-
Back