Another newbie

-

dodgediva

Reaction score
I've been wanting to join the board forever, but just now got a round toit. I'm a huge Mopar fan and after being raised on bow ties, I bought my first Duster from the used lot at the Chevy dealer. It turned out to be a '74 360 car with 52,000 original miles. That was in 1979. Well it certainly turned me into a Mopar woman. Now I have a 2003 2500 4x4 and ordered it with a HEMI and a 5 speed manual, 4:10 gears and lifted it and put some Claws on it with some Mazzi wheels. In '94 I traded a '79 D100 for my Little Car. She's a '72 Duster with factory air and a slant six with 180,000 miles. I race her on test and tune night with my honey who has a '72 slant six Twister. He also has the twin to my truck. In the back yard, I have a '73 Twister 318 car that we are putting back together. Anyone know the production count on my Twister? Anyway, here are a couple of pics of my babies. Thanks for having me.
lil0407b.jpg

2252bbl.jpg

dscn1805.jpg

Welcome aboard, have fun, chat along and ask away,somebody will have your answer.
now if only we could find out where your from and nice clean cars by the way

Welcome, nice MOPAR's!!! In no time you and your honey we'll see the value in being a member of this site.

Howdy, sounds like a decent herd of Mopar. Welcome to the board.
Jerry

That's a tastefully done Duster you have there! Nice cars, all of them!

Welcome to the site and enjoy! Great people here with plenty of useful information.
042.gif

Welcome dodgdeva.
Wow that is a nice, clean and good looking slant car.
very neat work under the hood.
We have the best of the best here at FABO and some
great folks too, Jump on in and enjoy.
post your questions you need info on in the help threads and
have a good time, Glad to have another mopar lady here.
You are in good company.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. We're in Florida, just south of Tampa Bay. Yes, I'm a Bucs fan. :grin:

I love Mopar but the A body will always be my favorite. I met my honey 17.5 years ago when he came to my door to buy one of my A bodies. It was love at first sight so I guess you could say Mopar brought us together. I never thought I would meet another person as crazy about Dusters as I was. :laughing:

Happy to be among other Duster lovers. I've never seen so many beautiful cars than I have on this site. Better than Barrett Jackson. Thanks again.

Soo....did He buy your A body? Maybe it's been a long range ploy to get your car for free. Hell, I'd do it for a Mopar. LOL
Welcome to the site, it's nice to have another member, with a great A body. And tell your honey to sign up too.

Go Bucs!! oops, I'm a 49er's fan.:(

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

Nice Duster, do you have anymore pictures? I've been thinking of painting my Duster that color too, that's the original color, right? My Duster was painted a very similar color from the factory and is still wearing that coat.

What does she run?

Thanks for all the compliments on my little blue baby. Yes, that is the original B1 Blue Sky color. We have an old Fury in the back yard that my honey is getting road worthy for a friend. It's Blue Sky and so faded it doesn't look anything like the fresh paint on my Duster. Some people have told me to put stripes on it but I just can't bring myself to do it. She's running about 18.5. My R/T is about .163 I haven't painted a yellow stripe on the back but I'm a rookie. I've been down the track a total of 7 times. They let me race against my honey every time. He's got the fast slant. It's coming down about .4 seconds with every mod he makes to it. He just put a 391 in it and a 3200 10" converter. This week he put a 4 bbl on it. It's too fast for my Little now. I can still race his son in his Valiant.

Here is my Duster's web page url. http://www.stormcomm.net/dodgegirl/duster.htm

Here is my Twister's (Buster the Unknown Duster) page.
http://www.stormcomm.net/dodgegirl/buster/

And my honey's Twister (Twisted Sister)
http://www.stormcomm.net/donsduster.htm

I'll be getting him to join, too. He was really impressed when I showed him the site.

Yes, he got my A body. And my Duster, too. :laughing: :heart:

-
Back