Another one for sale Not Mine

-
Very good deal. Kim

After paying 11000 or something in that area for my heads up car it doesn’t look like a good deal to me but cars really jumped up in price. Mine is chrome moly and certified to 6.50 so I wouldn’t know what to ask for mine.

After paying 11000 or something in that area for my heads up car it doesn’t look like a good deal to me but cars really jumped up in price. Mine is chrome moly and certified to 6.50 so I wouldn’t know what to ask for mine.
I know what you mean. Everything has gone up! 12 years ago I bought a Plymouth Arrow to race and keep my 64 Belvedere a street car. Life had other plans so I sold the Arrow big mistake. I sure wish I had it now. So I started looking for a Duster race car. Anything nice is out of my price range. There are good deals out there just really far away. So I decided to make the 64 a race only car. I didn't really drive it on the street much and I don't do car shows. I just have to make more HP for the heavier car.

I know what you mean. Everything has gone up! 12 years ago I bought a Plymouth Arrow to race and keep my 64 Belvedere a street car. Life had other plans so I sold the Arrow big mistake. I sure wish I had it now. So I started looking for a Duster race car. Anything nice is out of my price range. There are good deals out there just really far away. So I decided to make the 64 a race only car. I didn't really drive it on the street much and I don't do car shows. I just have to make more HP for the heavier car.

Those old cars make nice race cars. Here’s my buddy Tim’s car from Bowman Performance.

IMG_2254.jpeg

-
Back