Another race car on the street to night.lol

-

mopar65

Reaction score
well after taking my car to the track only one time last year and have not went to the track at all this year, i decided to put my dart back on the street. But wouldn't you know it, i didn't even have the car out more than a half hour and got pulled over.
laugh2.gif
guess when i stopped at walmart to see if my friend was there with his car, which he wasn't. I guess i didn't pull the head light switch all the way out.
So i drive by a cop car and as soon as i pass here comes the light on.the officer gave me a warning ticket for driving with my head lights off. She didn't say a word about the exhaust that was loud enough that you couldn't hardly hear over or my bald et street radials.lol
laugh2.gif
laugh2.gif
laugh2.gif

but any way it felt great having the car on the street again, but i am going to have to get some different mufflers. these 3.5 inch bullets are not cutting it.lol
laugh2.gif
laugh2.gif

All in all the car did great driving around in 90+ heat my coolant temp never got over 200. going to have to get a bigger fuel cell, this tunnel ram and 2 750 dp Holley sure like to drink the fuel.lolo

thanks Mopar65

I have only had one cop pull me over for loud exhaust on my dart. I was running open headers though and he felt like being a jerk. I have been running open headers for year since then and no one has said a word.

They also must think hoosier prints their names I'm big white letters on the sides of their street tires!

Glad it went well, youn enjoyed it and the cops left you off, BUT:

:worthles:

thanks guys. what kind of pics would you like to see? sorry don't have any of the cop.lol

Lmao... Always fun bringing back, a hot street car. Don't miss the cop pullovers.(lol). Bullet mufflers on a big block,on the street? If seriously considering street use,take a look at the long case Ultra Flo's. I know a quiet big inch (500+ Pontiac)
runs 10's. 3" mandrel bent, x pipe & tailpipes out back. Just a thought.

Lmao... Always fun bringing back, a hot street car. Don't miss the cop pullovers.(lol). Bullet mufflers on a big block,on the street? If seriously considering street use,take a look at the long case Ultra Flo's. I know a quiet big inch (500+ Pontiac)
runs 10's. 3" mandrel bent, x pipe & tailpipes out back. Just a thought.

my dart is 3.5 from the headers and stop at the rear tires. i don't not have tail pipes. i wanted to get a 3.5 x pipe but ran out of money so i used what i had.lol thye ought to work great on my duster.lol it is getting the engine out of the dart as soon as the duster gets done being painted. here is one pic of my dart. thanks Mopar65

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 350
my dart is 3.5 from the headers and stop at the rear tires. i don't not have tail pipes. i wanted to get a 3.5 x pipe but ran out of money so i used what i had.lol thye ought to work great on my duster.lol it is getting the engine out of the dart as soon as the duster gets done being painted. here is one pic of my dart. thanks Mopar65

Laugh out loud, Nasty muscle on the street, is what counts. Enjoy.

I have only had one cop pull me over for loud exhaust on my dart. I was running open headers though and he felt like being a jerk. I have been running open headers for year since then and no one has said a word.

They also must think hoosier prints their names I'm big white letters on the sides of their street tires!

maybe the cop who pulled doogie over was a cornhusker fan

-
Back