Another reason we like A bodies...

-
WOW - for re-pops!? ouch. I saw a set of OEM 70-72 Dart/Scamp tail lights on EBay recently - the single lens to each side style - I think they were asking $300 - maybe if it were a show car but - damn!

Try to find a Good tail panel for a 68 Road Runner !!

people trying to get rich on Mopar parts...:)

funny when new, they were a less expensive choice of the big 3, now to drive one you have to have $$$

people trying to get rich on Mopar parts...:)

funny when new, they were a less expensive choice of the big 3, now to drive one you have to have $$$

oh so true ! 68 barracuda -fenders-tail lenses-grills-trunk trim , ridiculous !

yep those are 66-7 charger lens. they are long but.......$$$$.... people are always asking what such and such car is worth. well the 66-7 charger is a good example of a car that is some what ( excuse the term) rare, but not worth big $$$$. real world price for a nicely restored first gen charger, the guys that play with them full time, will tell you $7-9000 on average.

but the sad part is they were somewehat unique cars. the electroluminescent ( excuse my spelling) dash, it is so cool, but only one guy in the US restores them I know of... NOT cheap, the powerpacs, the headlight motors/assemblies, the interior, lots of high dollar stuff for a car that will never get close to what a person has invested in it.....SOoooo. it would no doubt cost less to restore a 68-70 roadrunner, and be worth more $$ in the end.....

like we try to e xplain to folk, you better throw those $$$$$ at your mopar because you LOVE it!!!!!???/

when buying a project, your $$ ahead to buy a complete car, and one in the best condition you can find!! mopar parts ain't cheap Caleb!!!!! LOL

-
Back