Another surprise from FABO

-
Happy Birthday, Leanna.

It's now officially after working hours. Crack a cold one and relax. Watch some football.

Hope it was a great day.

HAPPY B-DAY-- Never have met you but am looking forward to it--Tell you what I'll buy you pulled pork and beer on the 24th Deal?????? Hope you wish comes true--Steve

Hey girl. Enjoy your Bday.

What an amazing bunch of friends I have here. :-D Thank you to each and every one of you ... it was a terrific day overall but reading this was the whipped cream and cherry! Thanks again guys. Love ya all muahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Birthday wishes from the hill just can't be beat......I'm tappin out
A Happy birthday sistha!!! I new it was today :blob:
That was very nice of our FABO team to do that for you:color:
You bring sunshine to this sight and bring old used up parts back to life
Thank you for being you :color:

Thanks guys! :D

It was awesome. Took the day off, fetched a couple birthday cards (with money!!!) from the mailbox, and got to play more than two wonderful hours of 9-ball at the only place within 25 miles that has a 9-foot pool table. (Hey, I had to get loosened up in case Memike and the gang want to play when we're in Indy ... can't be embarrassing myself LOL!)

Then I had a nice supper with Billy, we watched a little tv, and then my daughter called. Finally got off the phone about 11:00 and found my man passed out on the bed in front of Top Gear.

All in all, it was a terrific birthday! Thanks to everyone for being a part of it.

LOL! The cake is kinda stale but there's still party hats and ice cream. Here ya go.

:eek:ccasion: :icescrea:

Thanks for the wishes 65!!!

I guess I better bring my stick :coffee2: sounds like a birthday challenge :D
I have learned allot and one thing I know now that I am shooting APA league pool Leanna
The ladies are good shooter :protest:and are hard to beat:protest:.:D:D

So happy you had a day of enjoyment :coffee2::color:

-
Back