-
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsautosvc

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
All right guys, i know this ain't no a-body, but i figured since most of you guys have a B-body in your driveway too.... And since my A-bodies aren't selling, might as well throw another one of the toys out there...check it out
72 Charger SE Brougham, hideaways, bucket seats, slap stick, and 93k miles..all original 318 car, a few dings and war wounds, but a good driver.
Interior is in excellent shape, driver seat cover coming apart at lower seam. Not really wanting to sell her, cause i drive her quite a bit, but i am sitting on tooooo many things to do and no start-up funds. Anybody interested can pm me call me 334-598-2880, Price is $7000.00, trades cool.

mini-DSC01802.JPG

mini-DSC01494.JPG

mini-DSC01502.JPG

mini-DSC01805.JPG

mini-DSC01808.JPG

mini-DSC01509.JPG

mini-DSC01807.JPG

Here ya go...untouched. I did install new timing chain, water pump, and fuel pump when i got it....from what i see, motor has never been into. Runs like a top !! No race car, but very dependable. I drive this car every chance i get and love it. No pics of underside, but NO RUST !! Need'em let me know.
:burnout::glasses5:

mini-DSC01496.JPG

mini-DSC01504.JPG

mini-DSC01512.JPG

mini-DSC01506.JPG

mini-DSC01505.JPG

mini-DSC01514.JPG

mini-DSC01507.JPG

mini-DSC01517.JPG

A quick paint job and that could be a real nice car for tooling around in. I've been wanting a third gen Charger for awhile, but now is not a good time for me to buy one, I'm all out of space.

A quick paint job and that could be a real nice car for tooling around in. I've been wanting a third gen Charger for awhile, but now is not a good time for me to buy one, I'm all out of space.

Yeh, i know...i tool around in it now and hate that it looks this way, but it runs so good i can't help it. Just had new exhaust installed because the original was shot. Perfect daily driver.
I got plenty of space, my problem is funds!!

Man you have nice stuff!

I just sold my 1972 Charger SE the other day:
1972 Charger SE

It wasn't a driving car thoughm and mine was hit in the rear. I could have made alot more by removing the rust free fenders, doors, black interior, hide-a-way headlight sep-up and all the extras I gave with the car (hood, deck lids, rechrome bumper gaurds, bumpers...)
For a solid car for only $1,200.00 it took me 5 months to sell it. :angry7:
It was a titled car and only thing it was missing is the original 318. I know the rear would take some massaging, but geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back