Another W T F !

-
It is a special sin to tint classic car windows! Someone buy this thing so the dude can get a proper ride! i.e. Honda, Toyota, Kia!

John B.

Give him some credit..........................

.........................no triple wing from the clearence aisle at Office Depot.

I've seen worse and at least it's not a wannabe suped up version of the same Honda that his mom used to drop him off at junior high in.

:wack:
Remember the "How To piss off E-Bodie people" thread?This should be "How to disgust A-Body people" thread.
Remove the stupid Autozone stick on moldings,remove the tint,remove the black paint from the window moldings,put a proper hood and grille,some ralleys or cragars,remove the seat covers and put some nice used bench seats in it,remove that stupid steering wheel cover,,door panels,rewire it right,put new wheel bearings and dust caps,fix the missing wheel studs and you could have a nice a body cruiser.but its not worth the price he is asking for sure.

Ya know the sad part is this person probably thinks they've improved the value of this car. $$ & time spent on a vehicle does not in itself create value the outcome is what most likely determines value.Not to mention using quality parts .I'll bet this car has many issues that were never touched while they were busy installing a stereo and pedal covers and snap-on trim rings.

Yeah, WTF but, It's probably a younger guy, and is not HACKED to the point where it could not be fixed to your liking. That car "stock" is considered "Grandma's car or Al Bundy's Dodge to most people.

-
Back