another whats it worth!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if it was, as long as mplysmyke got what he wanted out of it. It's the new owners car now, they can do whatever they want with it.

working on a guy with a 340 duster 4 speed purple with white side stripe that he bought new, but he is holding on tight.his impending divorce should loosen him up abit.:argue:

i thought maybe you were the guy that bought an Mcode barracuda out of wisconsin, there was an original 440 barracuda on craigslist in phillips wisconsin, m code, the guy owned it since the early 80's, he let it go as a project for $6000 it was a steal , it went to somone in the st.paul minneapolis area. was one of the better buys i have seen recently, good luck on the duster, my dad had a purple 340 4 speed car in about 1977-1979 i was heartbroken when he sold it, i was getting my licesnse the next year and wanted the car, i ended up with a blue 318 duster. that was cool too! good luck

Man did you call that one. That bad *** B-5/ White Stripe 72 Demon 340 survivor is on Moparts for $25,000 :( Didnt the guy who sold it to him say " No this guy is not going to flip it he is going to do a full bore resto on it" Yah right.

He can ask $25k, but doesn't mean he'll ever get it.
By the time these prices recover we may all have flying cars and gasoline maybe an ancient fuel source only mentioned in history books.

Any word on the duster ? Is it the one on ebay ?
sitting on the sidelines for now, **** is getting worse by the day,just sitting on the cash for now. Duster is still tucked away in my buddies shop. mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back