another whats it worth!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
now that you opened a can of worms.
whats the area 51 project code name????????????????ha

did it sell yet.
if gts383 doesnt have the 20k to lay down like most of us dont.
i will offer you 13,000 for it.

trunk time warp,no junk in this trunk,buy bye

car pictures 046.jpg

So nobody copies all your ideas especially if the car and mods are very different than all the other ones, then they get their car in a magazine before you do and they take all the credit.
LOL.

I forget most people nowdays use their cars as status symbols or magazine queens. I am glad I am not worried about junk like that.

These cars are meant to be driven and flogged upon.
Too people think cruising 500 miles a year in their hot rods constitutes a "driver".

Maybe it's better more people aren't like me :burnout:

Nice find!
Looks like it was bought in my neck of the woods by looking at the invoice.
I don't remember the AMC dealer.

Tom

I forget most people nowdays use their cars as status symbols or magazine queens. I am glad I am not worried about junk like that.

These cars are meant to be driven and flogged upon.
Too people think cruising 500 miles a year in their hot rods constitutes a "driver".

Maybe it's better more people aren't like me :burnout:
AMEN!!! i like to drive my cars,even took my 72 RS SS Camaro to a burnout contest, and won!! Dropped my crank pulley in the process, but no harm done...FUN

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a good buy for under 20k. The market will go up again and it may bring 30k in five/ten years. Whoever bought it needs to put the polyglass all the way around it.
PS -
mplsmyke,
Can we expect your wife to pose beside the new secret project?

That was a good buy for under 20k. The market will go up again and it may bring 30k in five/ten years. Whoever bought it needs to put the polyglass all the way around it.
PS -
mplsmyke,
Can we expect your wife to pose beside the new secret project?
hells,how bout a picture today?

S5030003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back