-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mplsmyke

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
new secret project on the way. may be selling this. 49,ooo miles matching numbers,original paint,stored since 1984. thanks mike

car pictures 030.jpg

engine car picture 005.jpg

engine car picture 008.jpg

engine car picture 002.jpg

car pictures 043.jpg

car pictures 045.jpg

car pictures 041.jpg

engine car picture 007.jpg

This has got to be one of the cleanest original Demons I have ever seen. Good find.

Demon Jeff

i also was thinking 20k.i would hope anyone interested would come to look and see it in person. this is a fun car! mike

new super project coming. this car kinda fell in my lap. mike

I'd say 15-18.

Needs some detailing to get 20K and above IMHO.

Beautiful Demon....Good Luck w/ the sale. :cheers:

Are you around the corner from me or across the great divide?

I gotta agree w/ rumblefish on this. Could you post some kind of location? :-k

Detailing??It is a unrestored original detailing is OK if you mean cleaning.But if you go painting and replacing things you will actually hurt the value.
Jim

all i can say is the "secret project" better be a barn burner to top this car........asking price is very fair. so it was bought at an amc dealer? how cool. wonder what it was traded in on?

I would have started at 20k and went down from there since it is a unrestored car.But 17.5k is pretty fair and I know times are hard for alot of people right now. Jim

Man, that's a nice car. Too bad I don't have the money, or it would be sold. I've wanted one of those for a long time now.

It's a very nice car in with a great color combo. What stuff did you change on it already? It looks like it has new rear springs, shocks and exhaust, tires and a repop battery already. I wouldn't think that an engine repaint would be out of order, but only after determining how much original patina is still there and correctly showing. Keep me posted on this, I might have to do something stupid if no one steps up and buys this car after awhile.

whats with the rear end?? new u bolts. looks like silver paint on it.
did you swap it out ???????

new ehd 340 springs original rear. painted rearend was the thing to do back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back