Another WIW Thread

-

salinasjoel

Learning Daily
Reaction score
Have a lead on an original owner 68 Fastback. Going to need full restoration, has been painted before and there is bondo in the car.

4 Speed
8 3/4

Car was ordered. I have been on this car for about 5 years and every time I ask it's not for sale. Now he's considering it.

So what do you think its worth? It is quite a haul for me to go grab it and I want to have realistic expectations for it. I would consider selling my 65 Dart Convertible Running/Driving for this car.

Thanks guys

$50! Pictures to increase value?

Ha I know I know, I am calling and requesting pictures tomorrow. Its where I go on vacation every year and so it is no where near me at the moment. But as of last February it was a bone stock 68 thats been sitting for 20 years no visible rust, floors are good, motor turns by hand. I'll try to get some pictures but I am looking for shots in the dark. I am trying to talk myself into it basically.

Tough to guess without pics, but sitting 20 years, non-performance model, 2 barrel 318 and already been painted and having bondo.........I will guess about 1500

-
Back