Status
Not open for further replies.

1Dart2NV

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello FABO Community:
I need an antenna delete plug for my 69 Swinger. Also I need 4 Dog Dish hub caps for the same car. The hub caps must be very good to excellent in condition. I don't mind paying a reasonable price for either or shipping.
If you have either you are willing to part with - please email me direct with pictures to [email protected] or call Dan 845-473-9300
days 845-546-5523 nights & weekends before 9pm EST.
I'm located in New York 12590

I don't ever remember seeing one on a new car. If the car was ordered with no radio, the car came with no antenna hole in the fender.

I've seen guys say they got a chrome plug from Home Depot. Snaps right in....good luck "delete" item are a ***** to find...

Aloha

I do remember seeing one for sale here on FABO about a week or two ago. I know i did. Look around and do a search for one. I'll look myself.
Small Block

I believe mopar started the antenna delete plug with the 1973 model year...
1 Fender fits all attitude.
My 1974 Dart 4 door Sedan came with one.
I found a replacement for it on ebay.
It was just listed as a "mopar radio delete antenna plug" no model specifics.
74 Dart Antenna Delete-1.jpg

Later,
Bruce B.

Just checked ebay: None listed right now!

74 Dart Antenna Delete-1.jpg

Not to hijack but I could use just one of those,let me know if you will seperate.

What size is the antena hole I think these are for the later Dusters I measured and it looks to be for a 3/4 to 7/8 hole plus the notch for the plug leg if anybody wants them make me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back