Anti-Military Lawyer Damages Marine's Car on Eve of Deployment

-
All I got to say is that with the noise of all the key making machines at all the local hardware stores within a ten mile radius of that scum bag lawyer's residence, it would serve him well to purchase a Delorean to drive.

Man what a piece of crap that lawyer is. Sounds like he needs to fall down a few flights of stairs.

man that lawyers a jack *** i hope they hang him id love to see a lawyer like that one have to go to jail that would be hilarious

While I hate to read that this young Marine has had to deal with all of this, it helps to restore my faith in the American people to see so many of my countrymen up in arms over this. Perhaps this country isn't quite as far gone as it seems most days...

Hopefully Mr. A$$hat Lawyer gets what is coming to him.

Ray

My blood boiled when I read this story. I'd like to keep things legal but with some scumbags that just wont work.

"First, we kill the lawyers"

A bumper sticker I saw recently

Why do you judge all lawyers by this guy, who's obviously deranged? If I thought I got shafted by a car mechanic, and got on this site and castigated all car mechanics as crooks, how would you feel?

Reputation, Bill - reputation. Sorry we don't judge all football players by Michael Vic, but in all reality he is the exception, not the norm. There are just too many bad lawyers out there (ambulance chasers, shysters, what-have-you) who like to make up the rules as they go along and/or believe they are somehow above the law. It's part and parcel of the legal profession, from the bottom feeders like this guy all the way up to the Supreme Court who, by the way, actually DO get to make up the rules.

You've done it to yourselves, over the years.

Age fifty-fve, huh? I wonder where he was hiding when his nation called in the sixties? Now, that said, I'm sure all attorneys aren't backsides like this gent. Then neither are all drag racers street racers, but those not familier with either group paint with a broad brush. I hope the wheels of justice works for the Sgt. Isn't it just a bit ironic that the "piecenik" chose confrontation and the "warmonger" chose not to respond with violence.

I think this P.O.S. needs to be striped, tared, feathered, and put on a float during the Macy's parade with a sign saying he's an anti-American bidladen loving _______________________ ( you guys can fill in the blank ). My dad is a Marine 'Nam vet that raised me like one. Personaly I would like to shove a hand full of candy up his a$$, hang him from a tree and let every one take a swing with a bat.

Well, Ace, I'm a lawyer, but I'm not an A.H. And all the lawyers I work with every day are nice guys, too. They would never even think of trying to take advantage of their position like this idiot did. The other lawyers I meet are, by and large, nicer people than the non-lawyers I meet every day. I just don't know where people get their lousy opinions of lawyers, except maybe from other people who also got their opinions from other people, etc. And, BTW, Shakespeare was speaking ironically when he has the 2 gravediggers in "Hamlet" say they want to kill all lawyers. You are supposed to be smart and sophisticated enough to know that the gravediggers were a couple of drunken louts whose opinions were therefore to be disregarded. In fact, by having the drunk gravediggers say they hate lawyers, Shakespeare is, in effect, saying just the opposite.

I'll tell you the kind of person who hates lawyers: the kind who, for example, call me up and tell me about their complicated legal problems, mostly of their own making, who want me to represent them for free, and when I tell them I can't do that, they think I'm a terrible person. Do you guys want me to lump you into that same category? I don't think so!

I have NEVER asked anyone to do anything for free. I paid my divorce attorney PLENTY IN CASH UPFRONT!! He sucked and he lied. When I asked for a temporary hearing for child support, he advised against it because he could "have me in court next month for a divorce hearing". I finally got my divorce a year later!

Lawyers have the rep they have for one reason-they earned it. Are all lawyers bad? NO. But I dont know any mechanincs filing lawsuits against McDonalds because the coffee is hot.

BTW, "first we kill all the lawyers is incorrect". Everyone knows the politicians should be first. LOL

One other thing Bill, I read the statement that the lawyers you work with are all nice guys. It is funny, but that is the same thing people said about Ted Bundy, another "nice" guy with legal training.

I am not out to offend you personally but I read the story
and it seems the guy thought he could get away with it because of his profession.

"I paid my divorce attorney PLENTY IN CASH UPFRONT!! He sucked and he lied."

Yeah, I hear you, franktiregod. I wasn't too thrilled with my divorce lawyer, either. It took him too long to get things done. But you know what? I would have lost my *** without him! I think divorce lawyers just get burned out after awhile or something.

OK, as long as you are not going to generalize about all lawyers, but instead criticize only the ones you have personal knowledge of and don't like, that's all I can ask.

One of those dewalt 18 volt grinders with a cutting wheel should do it! I would cut the fenders and quarters off the assholes car! Not just once but a couple of times. And if he got in the way he might just get nipped by the grinder as well! Or better yet just cut out MARINE CORP on one quarter panel and SEMPER FI in the other! WHOOAHHH !!!

The world is full of A-holes, some happen to be lawyers, there isn't a profession or race that doesn't have their share.

Did he not drive down the road in reverse?? if he did then he is wrong dont defend the victom because he is a soilder both were wrong one could have killed someone the other used violence Cheers

It is legal to "back up" on the street to lookl for parking in Illinois and many other states.

hey there, i wish i lived in the town where this lawyer is doing business. i would sit out front of his business for as long as it took to shut him down. i would do it with a smile on my face. he would either pay up or end up out on his but. also, i believe we all could get together and send our sgt. a dollar or two so he could fix his car up right. also to pay for the legal expenses. hey mr. crowell, how could we go about setting up an accountomewhere for the good sgt?
bigdaddydon

-
Back