Any 67-up A-body wagons stateside?

-

cam.man67

Reaction score
I know Mopar didn't build the 67-and up cars in wagon form for the US market, though that was very much a thing "Down Under". My question is, does anybody know of or have a VE Val wagon on FABO? Or if not an Aussie-market one, have there been any built out of US cars?

This is what I'm looking for:

800px-Chrysler_VE_Valiant_Safari_A.jpg

EDIT: Those wheels are pretty darn cool, too. Any idea hwat they came off of???

I have a friend who imports and exports Aussie cars in and out of the state. I don't believe he's brought any VE Wagons. I know he's brought in a couple coupes, maybe 5 or so Valiant Chargers, and a couple Utes.

Damn that wagon would look sweet as a LO23 clone!

I have a friend who imports and exports Aussie cars in and out of the state. I don't believe he's brought any VE Wagons. I know he's brought in a couple coupes, maybe 5 or so Valiant Chargers, and a couple Utes.

Any idea how much it cost to do that? I saw a couple Utes and a wagon on Australia ebay recently and got to day dreaming.

Mike

Any idea how much it cost to do that? I saw a couple Utes and a wagon on Australia ebay recently and got to day dreaming.

Mike

Probably around $4000. Cdn. My wife works in the container industry, so she gave me this ball park figure.

id love to have one! id be happy just to see one to get measurements off to made a model of!

Mike

I haven't talked to him recently as he's busy loading up containers right now and he hasn't brought too many things over for customers so to say. Usually, if anything he'll send a container of cars to Oz, and send back an empty container or a container filled with some parts or a car him or his buddy owns. Last I heard, most people in Oz were paying $6000-8000 to have cars shipped there. I'm not sure. Rhinodart owns a Ute now, up in Illinois. I believe it was pretty decent from what I remember. He may even sell it for a reasonable offer.

But in your case, you're going to end up paying for shipping and Customs, then are going to have to either fly over and drive it to Maryland or pay for shipping. So you may end up (depending on mine and norton's quote) between $6000-12000 for a car by the time it gets to you. I believe a decent Ute should sell for around $5-10k in itself.

I haven't talked to him recently as he's busy loading up containers right now and he hasn't brought too many things over for customers so to say. Usually, if anything he'll send a container of cars to Oz, and send back an empty container or a container filled with some parts or a car him or his buddy owns. Last I heard, most people in Oz were paying $6000-8000 to have cars shipped there. I'm not sure. Rhinodart owns a Ute now, up in Illinois. I believe it was pretty decent from what I remember. He may even sell it for a reasonable offer.

But in your case, you're going to end up paying for shipping and Customs, then are going to have to either fly over and drive it to Maryland or pay for shipping. So you may end up (depending on mine and norton's quote) between $6000-12000 for a car by the time it gets to you. I believe a decent Ute should sell for around $5-10k in itself.
Thats right. My quote is for shipping on the vessal only. Taxes, duties and getting it to the loading docks is all extra.

Guy in Georgia had one might be the one in the picture

They use to sell lots of Mopar parts

Cannot remember the name Bayer boys or something like that. They had several down under cars

Guy in Georgia had one might be the one in the picture

They use to sell lots of Mopar parts

Cannot remember the name Bayer boys or something like that. They had several down under cars

Yes, the Bayer boys!
They used to be located in Atl, but they moved to Douglasville I do believe.
They had/have lots of Mopar stuff.

CudaMike13

-
Back