-
Status
Not open for further replies.

7072duster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wow my first post!!! I'm interested in abody rollers or shells. I wish i could travel and get some of these before there cut up. Ive got a 70duster 318 that i still drive occasionally but its rusted in all the wrong places bad. Always interested in other projects to. Thanks for any close leads fellas....

What are you looking for? I am picking a car up in Indianapolis in a week or two and have a 65 Barracuda and parts car that I would sell cheap. A CA car with no rust but a project.

Mostly duster dart demons,but will look at anything before it gets cut up or scraped. Ive had dusters for 22 years now and have had several other mopars that i wish i kept or not cut up myself for scrap.

The Cuda is too nice to cut up so that won't happen, but it does need paint and interior. The 273 did run a few years ago. Now? If interested pm me. I am coming to Indy next weekend.

If you look in the" Auto Trader" there is a Demon in OTWELL. Its about 7 miles from Jasper. Blue in color, 340 in it. Also has a 360 to go with it. I live in Jasper, but work in Princeton. Also know where there is a another Demon roller by Vincennes that I've been thinking about buying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back