Any Arizonan's around?

-
73Duster, when you get your car done bring it up to Speedworld. I live 4 miles from the track:thumbup:

The duster will be a couple months before it sees the track... I can bring my GTO though

My Dart is also a couple months away from hitting the track for the first time. I've got an '03 Mach 1 which is fun. I've only taken it to the track once. Bone stock it ran 13.80.

Best time I ran in my goat is 12.9 with a bad 60ft. I could probably pull out a 12.6 or a 12.5. All I have is headers.

hello there from Rita Ranch in South east Tucson. Still looking for the gold 69 Swinger 340 4speed car I had back in the late 70's! Just purchased a 70 Swinger 340 car that needs a complete resto.--looks like it will be a busy summer! Ben.

Well guys I'm in glendale, and I just picked up my first a-body on the 5th. Its a 75 duster, I have allready purchased new brakes, all new bushings, all the needed tubing for building a cage, and frame connectors. I have a 2004 Ram 1500 hemi that I was racing (it was running 12.9's with a best of 12.73@105) it was totaled. And now I'm planning on swapping the motor into the duster and seeing how it will behave. I'm shooting for mid to low 10's in it. I normally run at speedworld. I dont know if any of you guys will reconize my truck but here is a vid of it....[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVEeZLIH93Q"]YouTube- speedworld09chris1296[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/user/chefred112#p/u/14/eT2lcfRqoPE

I would like to meet up with a few of you guys and pick your brains on these cars as I am a noob with them. The new hemi's are boring to me (have been ripping into them for the last 5 years and its getting old) and I am looking forward to building the 75 duster.

I'm in north Phoenix, I've got a 65 Dart GT that as soon as I get some more money together will be getting the motor finished, and out to speed world to run some times. We defiantly should meet up sometime to talk a-bodys.

I'm in north Phoenix, I've got a 65 Dart GT that as soon as I get some more money together will be getting the motor finished, and out to speed world to run some times. We defiantly should meet up sometime to talk a-bodys.

A friend and I are going to Speedworld Saturday night for the nostalgia drags. If you plan on being out there we'll have to make plans to meet.

Hows it going Rockerdude?

paladin and az426, I am out in AJ every weekend working on my car let me know if you guys wanna meet up........

I'll need a couple weeks before I can push the 4 speed in CHERRY. Just had some work done on C4 through C7 in my neck.

I guess I could bring CRUSH out.

anyone have an early k frame that your willing to trade for a later one. mine is a v8 and need a v8 in exchange. would prefer a local swap. thanks.

Funny AB7.....I saw your old Dart Swinger @ the drags many times in the 90's and Richard Beals did some work on my Demon ages ago LOL.

Phoenix metro area here :toothy10:

i live in laveen/sw. phoenix. sure would be nice to get a gathering of a-bodies somewhere local.

-
Back