any artists around?

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
Im looking for someone to draw up a date and time stamp off a block. The date being 11-26-90 and the time being 9

I can do this .

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 013.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 167
  • 015.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 019.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 156
Get me a picture of what you want and a description of how you want it . Haven't broken out the pencils for awhile . Not much time anymore , but I'll accept the challenge . James

Get me a picture of what you want and a description of how you want it . Haven't broken out the pencils for awhile . Not much time anymore , but I'll accept the challenge . James

Thanks man! I want a date stamp like this but to say 11 * 26 * 90. Oval around it and all

mopp_0904_06_z+amsoil_mopar_engine_challenge+casting_number.jpg

That and the little casting time clock pointing to 9 o clock. I can't find a pic of the casting clock unfortunately but you probably have one on your engine

hell, if you get enough pics of stamps I can photoshop one together and youd have a pic of one.

Hell, its real hard finding one even! I wanna get this tattooed on me as comemoration of myself, my Mopar dedication, and all the work I have put in on my truck

Glad you found someone should be a simple job I haven't been on allot or I would have offered here is a few I've done tones though

Attachments

• IMG_20120411_105321.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20120515_221523.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20120609_125547.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 127
I'll see what I can do.
At least this will give someone an idea of what you're looking for.
Good tat artists are pretty good at refining stuff.

I'll see what I can do.
At least this will give someone an idea of what you're looking for.
Good tat artists are pretty good at refining stuff.

Most really aren't Mopar guys or know what a date stamp looks like or even what it is. Its also kind of cool to me to have something done by a fellow gearhead. My tattoo artist was pretty clueless on this and all of her drawings were nowhere close to what the factory did. She's a cool girl and all but id rather go to my buddies here at FABO. I am also getting the ink done for free as I fixed her Geo and her dads at the cost of parts, even though I asked for nothing because she is a good friend

Just my 2 cents if you make it thicker and look embossed it would stand out more kind of like you got it stamped in your skin lol

Did a little more investigating on the time stamp. They appear to have two clock stamps. One for the day or night shift and the one for every hour of the shift. So the clock I drew isn't correct. Just thought I'd let you know. Here's a pic.
View attachment Casting3.jpg

Just my 2 cents if you make it thicker and look embossed it would stand out more kind of like you got it stamped in your skin lol
That is pretty much what I want :cheers:
Did a little more investigating on the time stamp. They appear to have two clock stamps. One for the day or night shift and the one for every hour of the shift. So the clock I drew isn't correct. Just thought I'd let you know. Here's a pic.
View attachment 1714593420

Id rather have the incorrect clock and get griefed about it than try and figure out what shift my mother was working when she gave birth to me but the other clock pointing to N would be a nice addition to clarify it was 9 at night. Thanks so much norshor

Is this a little more what you are looking for. I thought the shift time might be a problem. lol

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 91
-
Back