-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demoncar71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a bracket that goes behind kickdown linkage, here is a picture i need the part that is just under the arrow

looking for a bracket that goes behind kickdown linkage, here is a picture i need the part that is just under the arrow

I have one but it comes with all the other parts in the picture. Came off a 68 Dart 318 car

That's not kickdown linkage in the picture, it's the column style shift selector linkage.

I have one but it comes with all the other parts in the picture. Came off a 68 Dart 318 car

That's not kickdown linkage in the picture, it's the column style shift selector linkage.

yea i know it not the kickdown linkage, but that bracket bolts right behind the linkage, mines a 71 demon 340 with 904 itshould fit right? how much ship to 75028?

ya, i just seen 1 laying around in the shop...sorry i forgot to check back on the post...pm me ur info and i'll send u 1...

'71 340 Demon with a 904? It didn't come that way from the factory....should fit though. If you can't find one closer, I've got one for $5.00. The shipping on UPS would probably be twice the cost of the part!
Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back