-

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
I HAVE 3 CARBS I NEED REBUILT
1...HOLLEY 600 DOUBLE PUMPER
1...4412 HOLLEY 500CFM 2 BBL
1...CARTER 2 BBL FOR A SUPER SIX

I have the kits and need a good rebuilder please pm me to discuss if interested...need labor prices..

ANY CARB REBUILDERS Here!!!

I have the kits and need a good rebuilder please pm me to discuss if interested...need labor prices..

Yeah, Rob a/k/a RustyRatRod if he will do them for you.

I just got mine from rob. He Cracked open the box and had it back in the mail within a couple weeks

be sure, what jetting and power valve you want the two done always work.I dont know why u would not do it yourself so easy.

Thanks for the props yall.

RustyRatRod. He is doing one for me RIGHT NOW. Ya know ^^^ THAT GUY ^^^

I rebuilt the 4412 and the bbd for half for what they sell for if you give me 600 DP only if it is a 0-4776 Holley...
What ya say?
:blob::blob::blob:

Gosh Bob, I 've had your carburetor six months or more. You've never sent the kit. I will be glad to build it absolutely free of charge if you send the kit. You've already sent the return shipping money. Since I still have the carburetor, I'll be glad to do it for you. It's your call. I can send it back unbuilt just as easily. It's a nice core. It will make a really nice carburetor. Whichever you decide.

pretty easy to do it yourself. Just clean off old gaskets clean out any debris you see . Make sure you pay attention how you took it apart and put back together with new gaskets.

Are you gonna want to get it powder coated, or is that a sore spot?

Gosh Bob, I 've had your carburetor six months or more. You've never sent the kit. I will be glad to build it absolutely free of charge if you send the kit. You've already sent the return shipping money. Since I still have the carburetor, I'll be glad to do it for you. It's your call. I can send it back unbuilt just as easily. It's a nice core. It will make a really nice carburetor. Whichever you decide.
I'll take ya up on your offer,,the carb is a 4150 correct??? and what about the other carbs you interested??? I really need the BBD 2 BBL done first as I want to put the super six on...let me know by pm what you decide and a price...

Bob I've told you from the start that I owe you for some of the trades we've done. Have I ever disputed that? No. you send me what you want built. As long as you pay to ship here, pay for the kit and return shipping, I will build them.

This is three carbs, right? You have my address. I will be waiting for them. If you blow up and get all mad about something else again though, I will pack them all up and send them back. This is your LAST CHANCE.

I would have built your 600 a LONG time ago had you sent me the kit and all of the choke parts you wanted on it. But you never did. You got mad several times about this and that and wanted the carburetor back. Then you would call me up and apologize and we were back on again. This happened three or four times that I remember. I don't need that kinda of drama Bob.

My health is not good. When you called the other day, my blood pressure was so high when I got off the phone that I fell several times going to the bedroom. You were hollering at me for something that was not my fault. I had no control over it. I had already had a very severe acid reflux attack that morning because I could not sleep from all of the drama.

I would love to build your carburetors, because I know they will be right. That will keep you from having to find someone new that may not do a good job. But I am NOT going to put up with anymore abuse from you. Do it again and we are done, finished, over and out. I will simply send your carbs back unfinished. And they come back on YOUR dime not mine if you want them. If you choose not to pay return shipping, I will build them and sell them.

Anyone else would have told you to cram it up your butt by now. You have accused me of "screwing you". That's not true, Bob. We had deals going that you changed and that you agreed to let me change. We both agreed to all of it and you know that. I told you UP FRONT what position Kitty and I were in right off the bat and that it would be a long time before I could afford to ship certain items.

You have known all along how things were for us. You got antsy and could not wait, even though I never tried to hide from you, never lost contact and never once avoided you. It's not like you have any projects that are on the hot ready and waiting. Then, you choose to decide I am screwing you, instead of realizing that I simply cannot afford to fulfill my end right now.....all the while I TOLD YOU it was going to be a while. And you agreed to that.

So, if I do this for you, we will be SQUARE. STRAIGHT UP. I will owe you nothing and you will owe me nothing. I shouldn't do it. Everybody is telling me not to deal with you, but somehow, I still want to help you, Bob. Simply because I want to see it done right for you and I don't want to see someone rip you off.

You've been a good friend to me Bob. Listened when I needed it. Done some good deals. But I am telling you ONE MORE TIME. You give me ANY abuse whatsoever and you can forget it. I wouldn't wish you in a bad mood on my worst enemy. And that's the God's truth.

If you can abide by all of this, then send them on. I will get whichever one out first you want. Let me know.

-
Back