Any Chrysler 300 owners?

-

RTom

Depressingly A-Bodyless..
Reaction score
I saw a couple today while at work and it got me thinkin' about them ( I've always liked the looks of them).

How do you guys like them. What is the 'nicest' driving one ( ie. I know there are AWD 5.7 and only RWD 6.1 cars) which is nicer to drive? Do the hemi cars respond nicely?

I always liked them better than the Chargers, they look nicer ( to me ) and can still pack a punch...

I own an 05 "C" w/5.7 Hemi . Added Diablo Sport Predator and AFE cold air intake. Two wheel drive is fun . Need winter tires up here in mid west Canada to manage the snow . have not seen or heard of any other car that I like better for the price. (my 67 Cuda aside). Having said that . They are hard on front end parts. They are big on "fun to drive" and remarkably good on gas ! I would buy another one ,only newer , and with variable valve timing.

I take it you are talking about the newer ones and not the ones that are the same age as you or older,mrmopartech

Attachments

• DSCF0042.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 57
I rented one with a V6. Loved the room inside. Wife and I liked it but we both thought it needed a V8. The V6 is on the slow side.

-
Back