Any Colorado A-Body owners?

-
Amy and I may go to drop in and say hi to some people.

Sorry about missing the BBQ, by the way. I did get the emails, but the Scamp is not finished.

On another note, don't forget, next Saturday is the Golden Super Cruise.

Amy and I may go to drop in and say hi to some people.

Sorry about missing the BBQ, by the way. I did get the emails, but the Scamp is not finished.

On another note, don't forget, next Saturday is the Golden Super Cruise.

dang it, mr. bonds, i guess i was in the staging lanes when u made your appearance, really wanted to meet you, i can tell by your musical attitude that you are a "character".

there is another bbq in the works, and also an a body cruise came up in conversation.

and then there's golden, i might have to go next saturday, haven't been there yet this year. let me know if u are, we'll meet up.........
higgs

I am in Fort Collins and have a 75 Duster project underway. I am always looking for parts and local Mopar owners. So if there are any Colorado Mopar owners out there give a shout out.

Joe O.
I`m just South in Utah and most of the Yards have been picked clean around here also. I do have a `68 Valiant I`m looking for a Rally under dash wiring set up. There is a 66/67 Cuda in a back yard in Helper Utah, but it`s mostly just the shell.

I`m just South in Utah and most of the Yards have been picked clean around here also. I do have a `68 Valiant I`m looking for a Rally under dash wiring set up. There is a 66/67 Cuda in a back yard in Helper Utah, but it`s mostly just the shell.
I got 67 cuda wiring, pristene...will be available soon...do you need the rest of vehicle? Doing a complete re-wire...

I’m east of Denver. Moparmark is in Grandjuntion if I remember rite.

I’m east of Denver. Moparmark is in Grandjuntion if I remember rite.
Yep I'm over in GJ with a 72 Dart and 68 Valiant. Jonesin' for a road trip. Here are some shows that I've found scheduled for 2021.
April 24th Moab UT car show
May 1st Coys swap meet Bandimere
May 21st-23rd Mesquite NV car show and swap meet. Usually in Jan.
June 6th Mega Mopar. Bandimere
June 12th-13th Tri-State Swap Meet. Denver Usually in Feb.
We'll see how it goes.

I am west of Ft.Collins and have a 1966 Dart Gt and always on the lookout for early a-body parts and small block parts. Glad to see there are alot of us out there

Jim from Aurora here with my 1965 Dodge Dart 270 restomod.

Little. Yellow. Different.

FB_IMG_1660604065504.jpg

-
Back