Any Dog People Here ?

-
Here are my two mini dachshund’s. Cuda is on the left and Demon is on the right. Just kidding!! Annie and Brandy both great dogs. All they do is want to jump in your lap and sleep all day and chase squirrels.
DF9A174F-11B1-4B14-B6E3-C580CE8C27A9.jpeg

Here are my two mini dachshund’s. Cuda is on the left and Demon is on the right. Just kidding!! Annie and Brandy both great dogs. All they do is want to jump in your lap and sleep all day and chase squirrels. View attachment 1715354060
Too cute!!
We was gonna get a dachshund when we got our toy aussie we actually even went and looked at them. The seller warned us about there stubborn nature and how hard they are to train and they they are not always the best with kids so we decided on the aussie

Although I have 4 dogs that I kinda like, I do have rules, very strict rules, and I have laid them out to My dogs, I even have them posted so they can review them every once and a while, I honestly think they understand the rules also, there are consequences for breaking the rules, IE: starvation, beatings, solitary, salted water bowl, and THE CAGE !
Here are the rules.
View attachment 1715353828

They also need a sign to remind them of being good!

717D1037-39A4-4219-B467-20FACB76EADC.jpeg

Here are my two mini dachshund’s. Cuda is on the left and Demon is on the right. Just kidding!! Annie and Brandy both great dogs. All they do is want to jump in your lap and sleep all day and chase squirrels. View attachment 1715354060

Kinda reminds me of my past two in red. One was a boy though “Chase” and both had the same look in their eyes. Each was a different personality but both were devoted friends.

A409B77F-2A4F-4704-8A7A-637C535C5518.jpeg

2A0B75D1-207D-4B9A-8142-74ABFD13147A.jpeg

When we got Henry he was at our Vet within 24 hours to check for a chip and a once over by the Doc.... We elected to stop about halfway through the exam because he was so stressed we thought his eyeballs were gonna pop out.....

Fast forward to this week and here he is laying on a Waiting chair at the Vet so patiently. It is amazing how much they can change if you just show them love and earn their trust.... Go Henry, go lol......

JW

Image473501337.jpg

My wife's dog, but this guy is my shadow. I never liked him when we got him, and still not crazy about him. I think he knows and walks easy around me. Guess he can stay, been 9 years. Kind of cute, got to get a more recent picture of the little goof.

thumbnail_photo(4).jpg

My stepdaughter raises dashunds, 99% of hers are the fancy colors. I told her I have to replace my "reddog", my gone to dog heaven little red one. She finally got a red one, but a girl but that is OK. They live at El Paso 17 hrs from here!!!!!
Can't wait!

My stepdaughter raises dashunds, 99% of hers are the fancy colors. I told her I have to replace my "reddog", my gone to dog heaven little red one. She finally got a red one, but a girl but that is OK. They live at El Paso 17 hrs from here!!!!!
Can't wait!

Interesting. I am all about a rescue which is typcially a here and now new friend and not waiting for a new 4 legged buddy...... Are you counting down the days? I would be lol....

JW

Interesting. I am all about a rescue which is typcially a here and now new friend and not waiting for a new 4 legged buddy...... Are you counting down the days? I would be lol....

JW
Yes I am. In my situation, we have a number of cats. Older dogs generally do not do well around cats, inside or outside. unless raised with them. I guess there are people that can train that mature dog to tolerate the tas, but not on my plate.

I love dogs, I love good horses and I love a cat, but I know I can not save them all!

-
Back