Any experienced Mopar mechanic/ electrical in Los Angeles?

-
Reaction score
Been over a week and still having problems starting my car. Hav e a75 plymouth duster. changed the ignition switch, starter relay, cleaned up the firewall connections but still no luck. Any contacts or names of trusted mech./ electrical with experience is deeply appreiciated.

L,A, is a pretty big place... west side? East side? Valley? South bay? Narrow it down a bit for us

Ask Wyrmyder (Jim)... He's near Rosemead and can tell you who to call. I don't think he does house calls....

Been over a week and still having problems starting my car. Hav e a75 plymouth duster. changed the ignition switch, starter relay, cleaned up the firewall connections but still no luck. Any contacts or names of trusted mech./ electrical with experience is deeply appreiciated.

Have you by chance looked into your neutral safety switch?

There is a G lug on the starter relay. Strap it to ground (alligator clip or something) and try and start. What are you not getting: crank, run, anything?

There is a G lug on the starter relay. Strap it to ground (alligator clip or something) and try and start. What are you not getting: crank, run, anything?
i was getting no light, no crank nothing at all till yesterday but had some guy come check it out but im pretty sure hes making for of a mess than actually fixing it. the lights turn on and it cranks but for some reason this guy cut off the ignition module connector and removed the module itself so i dont know what to do at this point.

-
Back