Any fishermen or fisher ladies out there?

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got out on one of my favorite lakes the other day. This lake has Landlocked salmon, Speckled trout and Lake trout and they can get to a good size. My biggest salmon from this lake is 8 lbs and the biggest Laker was a few weeks ago and it was 4 lbs-2ozs. I can't remember the weight of the biggest Speckled I caught here but it was 22 inches long and was heavy. I fish trolling with fly gear. The rod is a 9 foot trout rod and I have two flies on. I took a short video, (it was short because I didn't stay long and only caught a couple).

Jack

IMG_0206.JPG

salmon, lingcod, rockfish, and halibut out here.

I love fishing for rainbow, Brown ,and brook trout they're my favorite species of trout...nothing like the feeling of catching trout in clear streams....absolutely the best stress relief I know....My nephew is now hooked on trout fishing....

I love walleye fishing on Lake Erie. They are great eating and fun to catch. Once in awhile we pick up a steelhead or two they're kinda like salmon with red meat and are great grilled or smoked.

IMG_3013.JPG

APRB9289.JPG

Last edited:
I love walleye fishing on Lake Erie. They are great eating and fun to catch. Once in awhile we pick up a steelhead or two they're kinda like salmon with red meat and are great grilled or smoked.

View attachment 1716101470

View attachment 1716101471

I love fishing for Walleye on Lake Erie but only by “real fishing”. Planner board fishing gotta be me boring than watching ants trying to get out of wet paint. We would go to Port Clinton where the water was 25 foot deep or less and fish the old fashion way. With a rod and reel by hand.

my pop and auntie would go bank fishing and one day he wanted a setup that he could use to keep his pole out of the gravel and dirt . so i came up with these . well long story short . the company is called 'gofish america' the product is the 'goldenrod' pole holder , and so i've got them on hand .

DSC04179.JPG

DSC04180.JPG

DSC04181.JPG

we did sell more than some to keep pop in fishin funds , i've got one bait and tackle shop selling them still and of course my personal sales . but i've still never recovered the funds spent on ads........ thanks for your support .

-
Back