Any Folks from Montana

-

plefe

OldSchool
Reaction score
Any folks from Montana on this board and where from? I'm in Great Falls, MT and have found a few Mopar guys here and there and hoping to visit with some experienced mopar motor folks.

I don't know but here's a good place to start:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=107340

How are you liking FABO so far?

I enjoy reading and learning from the site more than any other site out there. Just unable to spend the time. Nice Cuda. Good looking business as well. You have but a ray of sunshine to the site. You fit the old school mold and fall right into place with hotrods and beauty queens. I love a woman who knows cars. Thanks.

One of my darts came from Great Falls a guy named Rudy had it , turned out to be very nice rust free car

.........I get down there 1ce or twice a year....................i'll try let u know, its usually on a whim.........this year i need to buy some parts from dr. diff.............kim.........

.........I get down there 1ce or twice a year....................i'll try let u know, its usually on a whim.........this year i need to buy some parts from dr. diff.............kim.........

That would be fine. I'm meeting a few Mopar folks here and there. Parts are scarce to me here. But maybe haven't looked under the right rock. I talk parts with a few folks from Billings from time-to-time. Anyhow, give me a shout if you're coming this way. Take care.

Iam a new member in Columbia Falls have a salvage yard specializeing in mopar, have a ton of 70-76 abodys stuff little bit of 68-74 b-body alot of dodge pu's includeing cummins and a very good friend in ronan with alot of well everything

plefe.....i am in Lewistown..... make it to GF often...

My wife is from boulder. Her family is still up there and some times we make it up to visit them.

Heading up to Great Falls then onto Glasgow in a few days. Hope to find a car show or swap meet on the way. After about 3 days of heat stroke in Glasgow the radio show called "Tradio" becomes awesome!

Bad Shrimp

plefe.....i am in Lewistown..... make it to GF often...

Too bad we didn't hook up sooner. We moved back to NM about 6 weeks ago. We will be back for visits. All my kin on My Mom's side is stretched out from Lewistown to Great Falls. I drive a sweet stock 70' Dart Swinger w/48k original miles.

when you make it back up here ... give me a heads up..... gotta a Dart myself,,, 74....... I have family in Las Vegas NM myself,,, as well as Sante Fe and Albuquerque

I'm in Helena and have a number of Mopars...from A to C bodies. Actively looking for a decent '68 or '69 Dart project car.

Hey there I am from Alberta usually down there 2 or 3 times a year, will be down this year for black friday let me know if you are up for a beer or something.

-
Back