Not open for further replies.

DART66GT

62 Lancer GT - B Body 8 3/4
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to find any good chrome trim for my 66 Dart GT. (before I take out a second mortgage to give to the rechromers)

The 2 pieces below the rear side windows, Any letters hood etc. ,2 front fender chrome ends, GT emblems, Maybe tailight rings ( a mint rear bumper would be nice!)

I may have some hood letters, I sold the hood but may have extras, the front fender peices I have are not pristine nor is the rear bumper. Mine is a convertible so I'm sure the trim on the side windows is different. Gt emblems I probably have extras but again not pristine. PM me if you interested in seeing pics..I'll be out of town til mid week so I'll miss any reply you might leave here.

I have the moulding from the door and the bow which take the chrome up on the roof. Do you need both sides?

Is it the same as on a 67 DArt GT? I know where there is a 67 that has a lot of these parts still on it. Infact I took of the complete set of drip rail mouldings but I cant use them. Mail me a list if you are interested and Ill see what I can get for ya. [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back