Any guesses on what kind of car this is? (very bad quality phot)

-

dartnlo

Has Dart Fever
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine is trying to date a photo and this car is in the background.

I had a couple of guesses but have nearly eliminated them.

52854585_10218811655707001_7001564143006253056_n.jpg

That's about a 64 GM A body "of some sort". Here is a 64 Olds 442 for reference.

1964_cutlass_442_10.jpg

I knew it was a 64 Olds at first look.
My dad had 64 Dynamic 88.
It was a cool to drive. And had a big back seat!

Last edited:
I had a 64 Buick Special with the odd fire v6 Aluminum

Every time I see a 64 olds it brings back a bad memory for me. When i was 16 years old My uncle bought one and we went for a visit. My aunt ask me what I thought about it and I told her I loved it! She handed me the keys and said start it, it runs good. I went out and cranked it, it backfired and I saw the paint bubbling on the hood. I jumped out raised the hood and took off my shirt and tried to put it out. Unfortunately it about burnt to the ground before I got it put out. I had Q jet burnt backwards on my wrist, left a scar its faded over the years. My uncle was pissed when he got home, he'd been tuning on it and left the air cleaner off. It was a cool car, I always liked it but every time I see one it brings back that memory.:lol:

I had a 64 Buick Special with the odd fire v6 Aluminum
Oldest brother has a couple of them he used to bracket race with. Stuck it in a much older chevy LUV pickup.

Every time I see a 64 olds it brings back a bad memory for me. When i was 16 years old My uncle bought one and we went for a visit. My aunt ask me what I thought about it and I told her I loved it! She handed me the keys and said start it, it runs good. I went out and cranked it, it backfired and I saw the paint bubbling on the hood. I jumped out raised the hood and took off my shirt and tried to put it out. Unfortunately it about burnt to the ground before I got it put out. I had Q jet burnt backwards on my wrist, left a scar its faded over the years. My uncle was pissed when he got home, he'd been tuning on it and left the air cleaner off. It was a cool car, I always liked it but every time I see one it brings back that memory.:lol:

Wow! I can see how that would scar a person, both mentally and physically!

-
Back