Any input?

-

IgotDUST

Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys, I wanted to ask everyone a few questions as I am sure most of you are more familiar with him than I am.

Motopsycho pm'ed me and the subject title was " you won "

So I opened it and he had said that he picked me as the winner of his "mystery box" ( from what I gather ,its some stickers and maybe some other cool mopar related things? )because he has seen me in the threads and liked my name.

Cool right?
My question is,do you guys know if he is serious and if he is being legit about it? or do you think he is scamming or something?

I am not judging him,as said before...I am not to familiar with him and I just wanted to run it passed everyone and see what they thought about it and if they could let me know if he is a good guy or not.

Thanks everyone for looking into this .
And motopyscho if you happen to catch this thread ,please don't take any offense to it. I just wanted to run it passed fabo to get some input.

I know nothing about this and have never heard of it. I don't blame you for being leary. PM Rumblefish and ask him before you give any info.

I know nothing about this and have never heard of it. I don't blame you for being leary. PM Rumblefish and ask him before you give any info.

Thanks moparker for the quick response...I will do that

Well, he's been pretty active on the forums, seems to get along well without added drama, has sold some parts to a few happy members, turned another on to a "goodie box" (I didn't read the whole thread), and has had a couple Good Guy Alerts already.

Personally, I think motopsycho's a keeper. :-D

And I like your name too. Maybe I'll toss you out a gift certificate or something. LOL

It could very well be legit. I just have never heard of this stuff. It doesn't hurt to play it safe. Rumble will give you the straight scoop.

I think he is serious... I don't get the feeling that he would want to scam anyone on here.

Well, he's been pretty active on the forums, seems to get along well without added drama, has sold some parts to a few happy members, turned another on to a "goodie box" (I didn't read the whole thread), and has had a couple Good Guy Alerts already.

Personally, I think motopsycho's a keeper. :-D

And I like your name too. Maybe I'll toss you out a gift certificate or something. LOL

Alright cool! lol...that is if you are serious, you do the powder coating right?

Thanks for the input so far guys, I just don't have time for a scam or something and I figured I better check in with the rest of fabo to get the scoop on him and see if anyone knew if he was a good guy and if he was serious about the hole deal.

I contacted rumble, I am just waiting for a reply.

from everything i have seen he is a good guy:) and this is pretty cool if it is legit. good man motopsycho

Could it be one of the Ramcharger "Mystery" auction items being passed along?

I believe motopsycho is not only legit but he is probably in the spirit of this entire forum. I have heard many times that someone on here sent another member a part, didn't charge them anything and even paid the shipping. I have done it myself many times to help another FABO'er in need and I think this is the case right now. Maybe he saw a post or thread of yours mentioning something about your car that he could help with or had an item that would help you and your project. I have personally never had a transaction with motopsycho, but I have seen his helpful postings and the good feedback he's been given by other members here. I think his intentions are legit, and when you get the package it'll be something that you will enjoy. That's the spirit of the people on FABO, and thats why it's the best Mopar site on the web. Geof

-
Back