Any Interest in Hemi Strokers?

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
Hey guys I have access to a couple of new hemi stroker kits And I have built several in the past (some pretty high hp ones too) So I was wondering if anyone wants to do a nice big cubic inch Hemi's for their swap projects. If this sounds interesting to you PM me for prices I can build the 5.7 to 410 CI and the 6.1 to 440 CI and I can also set you up with a tuner to dial these in. I can promise you my prices will be way cheaper then you have ever seen.

I use all Callies and Manley Kits so they are the best parts in the business but since I'm just some dude in a garage I don't have the overhead most have. I pass that savings on to you guys since this is just a hobby for me.

I am ASE certified in engine rebuilding and performance and have been assembling Hemi Strokers since they came out. I have built over 20 of these and have had a hand in several 700 plus horsepower engines in the LX cars (IE Charger, 300, magnums)

How would the price compare to buying a 440 motor from Arrington? How bout the head work?

A PM response if totally fine

John,

I just picked up some 426 wiseco 11:1 pistons and rings... what can you do on a crank and some rods?

intrested PM me the price if you reply to the PM i just sent ya. but im not looking to go that big. thinking about a 370ci stroker for my 5.7 i want a strong cyl wall to handle big boost.

Tim from Mr Norms has a Callies crank for sale on LXforums for $400 bucks
I can get rods for around $450

I wish he still had is john,,, I missed out on it by minutes today..:angry7: what rods?

426 I built about a year and a half ago
Hemi.jpg

hemi2.jpg

hemirods.jpg

This engine made 740hp 689ftlbs with 8 psi

Cool thx John... you can text me the price later if you want. I just trying to piece together a short block right now.

Can an 03 computer (eng/trans) be tuned to use a stroker? This would be the downfall if they cant be programmed for a stroker build.

Can an 03 computer (eng/trans) be tuned to use a stroker? This would be the downfall if they cant be programmed for a stroker build.
from what I understand yes but you need to use an SCT tuner like the Dakota guys did before diablosport got involved with the dodges. I'd talk to hemidup on here he knows more about the older truck pcms then I do. He was one of the first guys to go fast with an 03 hemi.

Thanks for the PM John. That's an amazing price and I hope that I can work it out to get my stuff down to you and make this a part of my build. It will compliment the rest of my engine build VERY well! And I'm all about some 500+ HP!!!

If you have a 5.7 or 6.1 and are eventually planning a stroker build. I STRONGLY encourage you to get on this train before it leaves. John's pricing is great, he's pretty flexible and the options are seem almost endless.

Thanks again John!

Thanks for the kind word Will I look forward to building you a killer engine for that bad boy Dart you have going there.

Wow my pm box is blowing up. Hope I can answer you guys quick enough I do after all have a regular 9-5 so this is kinda a side thing for me and didn't expect this kind of response. For those that I returned pm's I would like to hear back whether good or bad so I can get a feel for what you guys want. I am willing to work around my prices too nothing is firm so if you think we can work something out for less then i quoted let me know.

Oh I can kick the crap out of Arrington's price and I can gets heads for pretty good prices too.

Your right about that on a short block, your price is good. Care to give any background on yourself.........not sure about dumping a bunch of dough on a shortblock when I dont know who it's coming from

-
Back