Any Jeep Owners Here? Post 'em Up!

-
Dang man.

Didnt you guys just buy that one?

Looks like she will be at fault.. now is probably not the time to mention she would not be sliding into other cars if she was riding around on four P wag chains in a jeep...

I hope she is ok?

Dang man.

Didnt you guys just buy that one?

Looks like she will be at fault.. now is probably not the time to mention she would not be sliding into other cars if she was riding around on four P wag chains in a jeep...

I hope she is ok?

oh yeah, she is fine
a little air bag burn on one of her hands, but fine

and she was at fault...thats what the ticket said at least

but we did not just get that car...we bought it on 09 with 80K on it
best vehicular investment we ever made

@75slant6 asked what the best daily was for his wife, and i mentioned the charger in there
i think i said when its ready to be replaced id look for an ex police charger

Im glad she is ok.

They really are great cars thos chargers.
I just wish they had named them something else. Its like when they brought back the dart.... just, pick, a, new, name!... at least they did ok on the Challengers.

From your pic it dont look totaled but now days, who knows...

Let us know what you replace it with.

A jeep?

:)

Just kidding.

This is my Jeep Trail Hawk. It doesn’t do much off roading. Kim

2B84F902-240E-478B-BC14-72A5F2FF1A38.jpeg

5FC53F04-08F6-4A28-83A2-5F08656DD25B.jpeg

60B5A376-E620-447F-968F-CD47A7668335.jpeg

7E6ECAA6-3772-40B5-89B5-43CD38900A3A.jpeg

Im glad she is ok.

They really are great cars thos chargers.
I just wish they had named them something else. Its like when they brought back the dart.... just, pick, a, new, name!... at least they did ok on the Challengers.

From your pic it dont look totaled but now days, who knows...

Let us know what you replace it with.

A jeep?

Just kidding.
I tried referring to it as a dodge Monaco, but it never caught on

It will most likely get replaced by a 14 or 15 police package charger

Awd with a hemi, yeah...thats what she needs

upload_2022-2-20_7-38-15.png

lived out of one for 3 years working for the USFS. Year round inventory in the UP of Michigan but we would get shipped down to the Mark Twain when the snow got too deep! This was near Sundance
Wyoming (came up over a rise and saw Devils Tower for the first time). Lots of stories in the woods and snow but mostly I remember the smells; weeks worth of dirty clothes, stale cigars, and spilled spittoon in the carpet. good times! Thought about taking one into Sault Canada to a titty bar just under the bridge. Boarder Patrol said go for it we take our GSA all the time... We left it states side and hired a cab.

Too bad you can’t get a AWD Hemi Charger.
sure ya can, i got one sitting in the garage as we speak

2015-dodge-charger-police-awd-4dr-sedan-jpg.jpg

2015-dodge-charger-police-awd-4dr-sedan-jpg.jpg

you are correct that with the '15 facelift mopar axed the SXT (or whatever the code was) with the AWD hemi combination
but they still make the pursuit charger, which is basically a hemi RT with the AWD option

i bought one a few weeks ago to replace my wifes 08 AWD (which only had the 3.6) winterbeater

Again. Not a Jeep but it is one of my favorite pictures and you jeep guys can enjoy it.

20220308_215655.jpg

This is the "first offical" car to crest HWY 50 in south lake tahoe.

Eat your heart out Jeeps.

:poke:

Two wheel drive can do anything 4X4 can do if you have faith, confidence and momentum.

Last edited:
I'll have to get the pics of my phone, but I stopped by a Porsche shop in Redwood City today because the owner used to own a '68 GTS convertible (sold it in the mid-1980s). He told me to take a look at his Jeep parked at the curb...Track Hawk...Pretty cool.

-
Back