Any Jeep Owners Here? Post 'em Up!

-
No sir.

The boy will be handing out fliers to the neighbors and paying it off his own self.

(While you sit shotgun, after he plows the church parking lot.)

Buy it.

on a side note, i had a bronco before i got the F350, and even thought it weighed barely half of what the F350 weights it actually plowed great...it was much more maneuverable and never got stuck...where the F350 tends to sink in from time to time

so the CJ5 wouldnt do bad either i guess

it does need some stiffer front springs it looks like

funny thing is, one of the reasons i bought a plow truck (apart from the fact that my driveway is to big to use a snow thrower) was to teach the boy how to work
and this little CJ may be even better for that

My 2013, great rig.

KIMG0594 (3).JPG
KIMG1762 (2).JPG

on a side note, i had a bronco before i got the F350, and even thought it weighed barely half of what the F350 weights it actually plowed great...it was much more maneuverable and never got stuck...where the F350 tends to sink in from time to time

so the CJ5 wouldnt do bad either i guess

it does need some stiffer front springs it looks like

funny thing is, one of the reasons i bought a plow truck (apart from the fact that my driveway is to big to use a snow thrower) was to teach the boy how to work
and this little CJ may be even better for that

Heck ya!

And you know he will screw it up but the good new is.

How bad can you even screw it up? Its a jeep. Its basically a 4x4 dart. It will never die.

:)

Heck ya!

And you know he will screw it up but the good new is.

How bad can you even screw it up? Its a jeep. Its basically a 4x4 dart. It will never die.

:)

man, ive always wanted a 4x4 A body as a plow rig

i ran the plan by the wife and got the "if we have the money for it" response

i hate it when she makes me be responsible

on a side note, did you know i cant find any hard tops for a CJ5?

I've got 2 2000 TJ's. Both inline 6 , 5 speeds. The first one is my daily driver. 244,000 strong. The second one is a project. Low mileage but it has a busted transfer case
Way to many Irons in the fire. Probably should just concentrate on the dart but I love some Mopar!

20210926_152009.jpg

20210905_193234.jpg

20211202_153452.jpg

O
Well, for starters it's not a Plymouth, dodge or Chrysler

Secondly, the ones you posted all seem to be Daimler products
Oh....my mistake. It must have been all the mopar emblems all over the "Daimler " that confused me. Or all the "Daimler's" I see at "Dodge" dealerships that I'm sure really aren't dodge dealerships

O

Oh....my mistake. It must have been all the mopar emblems all over the "Daimler " that confused me. Or all the "Daimler's" I see at "Dodge" dealerships that I'm sure really aren't dodge dealerships
Just empty shells of what once was an icon

Just empty shells of what once was an icon
We can apply that opinion to anything late model or current. Nothing is going to be made as well or solid as they once were. I'm a Daimler or no car kinda guy but all of that new stuff will be a waste to deal with in about 20-30 years if they last that long..But as I stated my shell is 244,000 strong at the moment.

Here’s a little tidbit. If u ever look under a older Mopar piston it will have these letters under it. CDPD. It stands for: Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Desoto. Kim

Here’s a little tidbit. If u ever look under a older Mopar piston it will have these letters under it. CDPD. It stands for: Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Desoto. Kim
Know what settled it for me?

If jeeps were mopars this thread would be in the "mopar general discussion"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

To me its a lot like calling an AMC a MOPAR.

Now days, yeah... kinda...

The owner break down always makes me laugh.

Toyota guys
Lots of fab work, no money.

Jeep guys
Lots of money, lots of bolt ons.

Samurai guys.
Live under the bridge

Ford guys.
Broke down on side of road

Chevy guys.
Stuck in mud pit.

and i dont dislike jeep (i do get annoyed when i punch in "mopar" on craigslist and get flooded whit 3 pages of late model jeeps)
i just dont consider em full blood mopars

kinda like my bronco, i liked that truck, loved the look of it...but it wasnt a mopar

I mean technically speaking....isn't "he" now in the fine print?Just saying. I know it's a hard pill to swallow but have love for your fellow mopar Jeeps.:D

@Cope
the wife crashed her car today, and im pretty sure it is totaled

20220210_125621-jpg.jpg

so i asked her how she would like to become the proud new owner of a red 74 CJ5 with a plow on it...she was not amused

-
Back