Any members in LAW ENFORCEMENT???!!!????

-

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
Hi Fabo, I have some great news! I recieved a "conditional" offer of employment as a police officer with a local prestigious agency. Ive taken physical readiness testing with the mile and half run and bench press' along with sprints and that good stuff. This is a VERY selective agency so being where I am today says a lot about myself too. Passing the physical test, written test, and nailing my interview with them has landed me to this point. Law Enforcement has always been the career I have dreamed of and getting this "conditional" letter makes me want it that much more. But I have to jump through a few more hurdles before everything works itself out I want to say that the hard part is done and all the remaining work that needs to be done is all on me. Its in my control now to pass the psychological's and stuff like that.
That is why I am asking if we have any member in law enforcement here on fabo. They dont even have to comment on this thread I just have a couple of questions I can take care of via email or pm regarding written psychological, oral psychological, and polygraph testing. This is REALLY important to me so hopefully there is someone out there that can help me out.

Hi Fabo, I have some great news! I recieved a "conditional" offer of employment as a police officer with a local prestigious agency. Ive taken physical readiness testing with the mile and half run and bench press' along with sprints and that good stuff. This is a VERY selective agency so being where I am today says a lot about myself too. Passing the physical test, written test, and nailing my interview with them has landed me to this point. Law Enforcement has always been the career I have dreamed of and getting this "conditional" letter makes me want it that much more. But I have to jump through a few more hurdles before everything works itself out I want to say that the hard part is done and all the remaining work that needs to be done is all on me. Its in my control now to pass the psychological's and stuff like that.
That is why I am asking if we have any member in law enforcement here on fabo. They dont even have to comment on this thread I just have a couple of questions I can take care of via email or pm regarding written psychological, oral psychological, and polygraph testing. This is REALLY important to me so hopefully there is someone out there that can help me out.

My wife is retired law enforcement probation & parole officer with the Oklahoma Department of Corrections. She came up through the ranks so I would be willing to bounce any questions you have off her. She is in a job where she still works with all law enforcement in the city, county, state and the county judges.

Congrats!!!....can you email me my "get outta jail free" card??

Here Steve, I don't know if it will work or not.

ebac092dd1cbbe108d3c7412fb720075.jpg

Evan Nappen's "Get Out Of Jail Free Card"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr7ChRXf_3k"]Evan Nappen's "Get Out Of Jail Free Card" - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats on the hard work you've already done to get to this point !!! From the sounds of it,you already have the determination to take through to the end !!! So keep doing what you're obviously doing best, and the rest will fall into place where it truly belongs !!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Congratulations, as a Retired law enforcement officer with 25 years service I can tell you that the rest of the process is totally in your hands. There is no study guide for psychological test and none for the polygraph test. I will say that if there is one thing that will keep you from getting the job it will be lying. If you show deception on the polygraph, at least in my town, you are done so just be straight forward with your answers and you will be fine.

First congrats on getting a job offer. I hope that this is not one of the fed funded agencies that is hell bent on taking away our liberties in the name of "terrorism". Cops have generally gone from a "protect and serve" attitude (think Sherrif Taylor) to a "us vs them" attitude with citizens being the "them". Very dangerous situation which is getting a lot worse. Times are getting tough and with all the corruption and fraud that is allowed these days the citizens are not happy.

Just remember to think about what you are saying when you SWEAR to uphold and protect the Constitution. And also read the Declaration of Independance and understand what it says - literally.

Signed: An 11th generation American.

First congrats on getting a job offer. I hope that this is not one of the fed funded agencies that is hell bent on taking away our liberties in the name of "terrorism". Cops have generally gone from a "protect and serve" attitude (think Sherrif Taylor) to a "us vs them" attitude with citizens being the "them". Very dangerous situation which is getting a lot worse. Times are getting tough and with all the corruption and fraud that is allowed these days the citizens are not happy.

Just remember to think about what you are saying when you SWEAR to uphold and protect the Constitution. And also read the Declaration of Independance and understand what it says - literally.

Signed: An 11th generation American.

X2 nicely put Airwoofer!! This is just the attitude I get from most of the cops I interact with.

Us Vs Them.....bah hogwash.

I'm in law enforcement and I'll chat with you in chat one night this week. Or you can PM me and I'll see if I can help you. I'm not state or municipal. I'm federal...

Riddler

Congratulations, as a Retired law enforcement officer with 25 years service I can tell you that the rest of the process is totally in your hands. There is no study guide for psychological test and none for the polygraph test. I will say that if there is one thing that will keep you from getting the job it will be lying. If you show deception on the polygraph, at least in my town, you are done so just be straight forward with your answers and you will be fine.

I think it depends on the dept, some are better then others. Most cops are straight shooters but not all cops follow the law to a T.

We need the police, just sometimes they can mess a good thing up or worst.

Good luck in getting the job

OK. How about the Oakland cops? Watch this vid and read the police official response. Cops routinely lie and their bosses routinely cover up their bad actions.

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=196618

As this country sinks into a bank fraud driven depression and people get more desperate (including the guv employees which is also cops of all levels) to make a living things and/or keep their jobs things will get more serious. The Arab spring was started by inflation and the cost of food but spread into the people vs the guverment. Those people were not armed until Libya. Americans are armed.

I hope the Oath Keepers will be on our side if things get that bad. But there is that us vs them thing again.

Hope that guy who had his head messed up by the cop shooting a rubber bullet at him gets better. Good thing nobody tried to pick up and throw those flash grenades instead of the proper response of kicking them away.

I'm in law enforcement and I'll chat with you in chat one night this week. Or you can PM me and I'll see if I can help you. I'm not state or municipal. I'm federal...

Riddler

Sorry, you are Canadian and I missed that. You have already disarmed your citizens so not as much concern of them shooting back like was the case in Egypt. Instead let me refer you to this video and let you explain how those cops were "serving and protecting" their citizens when the G20 bankster goons hit Toronto. Same thing happened in Pittsburg. You guys are the banksters goons - don't you see it?

Better yet, pick your own.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=g20+toronto+police+brutality&aq=1&oq=g20+toronto

Riddler

Thanks for the kind offer I appreciate it. Im pretty sure I would be considered federal as well because we "meaning the police agency" have jurisdiction in any state our trains run. They also go up to Canada so that has the be the case. I guess ill just be a nervous wreck till further notice, I have spent all day getting documents together.

thanks for all the kind words I have a couple of more hurdles to jump the the end result is well worth anything I have to do.

-
Back