Any Members in Toronto?

-

Dustdevl340

Westie Dad & All Around Mopar Fanatic
Reaction score
I just bought a B5 70 Duster 340 and am wondering if there are any other Toronto/GTA A body fans out there. Any Mopar clubs in the Toronto area?

I'm also looking for a knowledgeable Mopar mechanic/shop in the area. My two buddies with Mopars know some people but they are in Ajax and Brantford so I'm hoping to find someone more central or slightly north.

Thanks everyone.

Steve

I, from Oakville and don,t know any Mopar clubs around here.I do know its Mopar Day at St.Thomas Raceway this saturday though :D Its a good Mopar only car show and drag racing event.Good chance to meet other like minded Mopar people.Theres also Moparfest in New Hamburg in August,another very big MopR only show with lots of people to meet.Hope to see ya around.

Welcome aboard, Im in Saskatchewan right now for the time being, but the bride/home is in Lakefield, just north of Peterborough.

Pettybludart has a 3 car garage if you're looking to get work done....oops forgot he has it filled with 3 Mopars!!

Midtown Toronto, here. I'll keep an eye open for your car and say hi.

Will ask around, too, about Mopar mechanics. I've been learning to do my own stuff on my Scamp, with help from friends, but should probably find a shop just in case.

Mr. Mopar

Welcome...:cheers:

I'm on the Mississauga/Toronto border...just south of the airport.
A good buddy of mine has a Mopar repair shop in the 427/QEW area.
He also does powder coating and has a machine shop.

Always Mopars hanging out there!
His name is Rob...416-259-4600
Tell him I sent you...

Glenn

Tell him I sent you...

Glenn

That phone number brings up a bunch of listings for the Harleywood Custom Grill Restaurant and two entries for a place called General Performance Engineering. Now that's some diversity there -- it must be a really interesting back room. Wonder if they use the same oven to cure parts as they do to make pies??? :-D

That phone number brings up a bunch of listings for the Harleywood Custom Grill Restaurant and two entries for a place called General Performance Engineering. Now that's some diversity there -- it must be a really interesting back room. Wonder if they use the same oven to cure parts as they do to make pies??? :-D
GP Engineering.... That's the place, he used to race bikes, as in Moto GP
:glasses7:

Tell him I sent you...

Glenn

Thanks Glenn. I will be giving him a call. Maybe sooner than planned.

Steve

-
Back