Any one a small receipt scanner for small biz?

-

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So I am at the CPA last weekend and he says even though I have A Credit card monthly statement for my “parts for resale” I need to keep the receipts for proof. Orginals don’t last due to damn soy ink they use in printer now. I say 3 months and they are fading let alone last 7 years. Also I think, “That’s funny because for 26 years the CC monthly statement was proof, but under this new administration and the 86,000 new agents… he worried it was not good enough and told me to go get a portable scanner for receipts and to log them by the day. Sounded good until I started searching. Anyone else with a business using a portable scanner for reciept tracking and what software are you using.
Thanks!
Joe

Take a pic with your phone... save to a couple locations just in case.

Just trying to save time. I’m on the road a lot more than I used to and sometimes after a long day I can’t get to the office easily.

phone pics are actually a great idea but I was looking for a way to save them automatically to a file that condense them. I don’t like saving to any clouds. Too many issues with privacy for me. Clouds are hackable and delete-able.

Just trying to save time. I’m on the road a lot more than I used to and sometimes after a long day I can’t get to the office easily.

phone pics are actually a great idea but I was looking for a way to save them automatically to a file that condense them. I don’t like saving to any clouds. Too many issues with privacy for me. Clouds are hackable and delete-able.
You can't take a pic and send it to your e-mail on your PC?? Then establish a folder for all reciepts??

You can't take a pic and send it to your e-mail on your PC?? Then establish a folder for all reciepts??
I could but some days I’ve got like 50 individual receipts. I figured by now there was a program or product that would do that because me and technology well we kinda have issues.

-
Back