Any one going to this?

-
just might go to that. The Hayes event at Commerce is in August . Too dang hot !

may drive my charger up there and check it out and hit the town the night prior...oh yeah goin to the Gatornationals on the 14th

I am going to try and plan for it. I went up last year on Friday - was quite disappointed with that trip... I'm sure the Sat. event is worth the trip.
C

I am going to try and plan for it. I went up last year on Friday - was quite disappointed with that trip... I'm sure the Sat. event is worth the trip.
C
I'll be there. I'm up for any car show, but a Mopar-only show is the best cuz I'll like every car.

I went last year, had 5 vending spots. A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. tHEY WON'T SUCK ME IN AGAIN.

SG - You mean I had seen everything on Friday??? How many cars were there on Sat.? On Friday there were only about 5 vendors and maybe 15 cars being shown. I definately felt shorted and assumed that by Sat. there would be a crowd.
C

I never unloaded, and by sat Morning like 10 am I left . If it got busy later I would have been surprised.

Gatornationals next weekend? anyone going? i will be there Friday and Saturday, would love to have some beers A body style

-
Back