Any one into fireworksssssssss

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
This weekend is Canada Day weekend here is a pic of what we have in plan with a few drinks,picsssssssssssss to follow up.There are some nasty cakes in there:cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry:

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 019.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 204
OQ63qTl.jpg

puY3vqB.jpg

ogUh757.jpg

PpCkZE8.jpg

vWBGQB7.jpg

If you like fire works,you should have all been near my place when the BEM fire works warehouse burnt down,just imagine 12 hours of constant fire works,and watch them put out the forest fire,any thing after that,is a downner,mrmopartech

that stuff is illegle by us
This weekend is Canada Day weekend here is a pic of what we have in plan with a few drinks,picsssssssssssss to follow up.There are some nasty cakes in there:cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry::cherry:

I hear they had some good fireworks in Fallujah a while back.

If you like fire works,you should have all been near my place when the BEM fire works warehouse burnt down,just imagine 12 hours of constant fire works,and watch them put out the forest fire,any thing after that,is a downner,mrmopartech

Yep saw that on tv Scott well we cant top that lol.

I got some good stuff.... :cherry: :cherry: :cherry:

Can't be too specific because big brother is watching... Barrack O'bama, NSA, TSA, FBI, CIA... Hi Guys!!!! :glasses7: :finga:

Oh yea!! Fireworks rock, but since they're illegal in ma I don't partake. Ya right:D

Xs2 ....if someone don't like fireworks then there must be something wrong with them.

I like them too but I cant partake this year either ....there is a fire ban in Southern Colorado bocz of mega dry and breezy conditions ......don't help we are recovering from two forest fires that are each a little over an hour away.

Oh yea!! Fireworks rock, but since they're illegal in ma I don't partake. Ya right:D

The majority wasnt able to override logic and reason there?? I live in a dry area, but the town next to me was able to get fireworks legal again. Even though the area is a tiny town mix extremely dry farm land everywhere. I keep waiting for that to pan out...

Maybe this year. Someone "i don't know" in that town, did not show me the collection of bottle rockets and mixed illegal fireworks he did not get for the 4th.

Personally i have a mixed view of fireworks in most areas. Maybe just growing up with the california legal fireworks and having an uncle that's zealous with buying fireworks.

Nearly everything you get for a california firework falls into a few categories: Makes loud noises, bright flashes, spews sparks/balls of fire a ft off the ground(90% of them do this), and/or smokes.

After a few years, the repetition wore on me. So, these days, if it doesnt shoot or explode, its not interesting to me.

I had to laugh,...They are illegal here as well, but I was able to,....ummm... smuggle a few things down from my trip to N.H. last week.

Hey, If ya can't lite em, ya can't fight em...

The majority wasnt able to override logic and reason there?? I live in a dry area, but the town next to me was able to get fireworks legal again. Even though the area is a tiny town mix extremely dry farm land everywhere. I keep waiting for that to pan out...

Maybe this year. Someone "i don't know" in that town, did not show me the collection of bottle rockets and mixed illegal fireworks he did not get for the 4th.

Personally i have a mixed view of fireworks in most areas. Maybe just growing up with the california legal fireworks and having an uncle that's zealous with buying fireworks.

Nearly everything you get for a california firework falls into a few categories: Makes loud noises, bright flashes, spews sparks/balls of fire a ft off the ground(90% of them do this), and/or smokes.

After a few years, the repetition wore on me. So, these days, if it doesnt shoot or explode, its not interesting to me.
we go to jail for the good stuff.had a close call a while back,got pulled over on 132 with alot of stuff in a decent sized box.just bought it.cop asked me what was in the box i told him clutch parts.he never looked.got lucky...

Well there is only 2 times a year we are a load to have fire works May 24,July 1, noise complements :violent1::banghead::protest::wack:,I say close your windows sit down shut up and enjoy the show. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

My a-hole neighbor called the cops on us lighting fireworks at 10 PM on july 4th two years ago. It just starts to get dark at 9:30.

I'll be going to my cousin's house. They live 5 doors down from the Mayor of their town and they won't bother us there. His son is in the military and served 4-5 "terms" in Iraq. He lead the DEADLIEST TROOP IN IRAQ. They killed more insurgents than any other troop. He's lucky to be alive and in 1 piece with some of the things that he's been through. He won't be here, but his older sister will. She's been in Afganistan and will be going back again.

Well there is only 2 times a year we are a load to have fire works May 24,July 1, noise complements :violent1::banghead::protest::wack:,I say close your windows sit down shut up and enjoy the show. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

When I was in Detroit, it was nice to watch the Detroit/Windsor fireworks. They would pull together and have their fireworks on the Detroit River between Canada's freedom day and 4th of July. Everyone would line up on thier side of the river and watch. I'm not sure if they are going to do it anymore with Detroit's budget problems....

My a-hole neighbor called the cops on us lighting fireworks at 10 PM on july 4th two years ago. It just starts to get dark at 9:30.

I'll be going to my cousin's house. They live 5 doors down from the Mayor of their town and they won't bother us there. His son is in the military and served 4-5 "terms" in Iraq. He lead the DEADLIEST TROOP IN IRAQ. They killed more insurgents than any other troop. He's lucky to be alive and in 1 piece with some of the things that he's been through. He won't be here, but his older sister will. She's been in Afganistan and will be going back again.

I here ya,man its like a 20 minute show:finga:that goes out to your neighbor.
tell ya what I will fire off 1 for ya.

I here ya,man its like a 20 minute show:finga:that goes out to your neighbor.
tell ya what I will fire off 1 for ya.

Ssssssssounds good.

I'll do a 1/4 stick at my cousins in your honor also...

...we actually have locally a company that does over 100 shows on July ist. I think he supplies a lot of garages / stores in Canada or at least the east. Before the insurance laws went nutz, you could just go in a pick what you want off his shelves at a really good price.

..enjoy your show :)
Ian.

-
Back