Any one into fireworksssssssss

-
...we actually have locally a company that does over 100 shows on July ist. I think he supplies a lot of garages / stores in Canada or at least the east. Before the insurance laws went nutz, you could just go in a pick what you want off his shelves at a really good price.

..enjoy your show :)
Ian.

We have that here and what a selection

They are illegal in NY.
:glasses7:Kinda glad to attend the Maple Grove Mopar event and make a pitstop in Pa for some 'party favors'.....:D

Snake,

I learned quickly not to buy one if there was no arrow or an oblivious orientation :)

i suspect you have as big a blast as I do setting them off so have lots of fun..

ian.

Snake,

I learned quickly not to buy one if there was no arrow or an oblivious orientation :)

i suspect you have as big a blast as I do setting them off so have lots of fun..

ian.

You know it i got up at 6 this morning and lit a cherry bomb.

I love fireworks! I can get some tame stuff here in PA, but just over the border in OH and WV, you can get the good stuff!

A little show last night in the country I worked on, got another one on the 4th and my personal on the 6th

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

Her is a pic of some also our Grand daughter loves it

Attachments

• 024.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 270.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 272.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 58
As a kid, I made my own. They seldom were ever pretty but they did leave some nice craters. It mostly consisted of taking apart 30-06 shells of my dad's with needle nose pliers, smurfing stump remover from the barn and the likes. I'm still shocked I have all my fingers with the stuff I did as a kid, not to mention I'm still alive... I think?

Setup pics from the 4th show I did, video to follow tomorrow/Monday...off to do another one today :)

780+ shells + 16 cakes (4000+ effects just in these), 15 minute show

-
Back