any one seen or ID this molding clip

-

rdb

Reaction score
For my 64 Dart, the lower rocker panel molding clips were shown here, and they're actually listed as a later 60s part. But since this car had been repainted once before I guess they found a later part worked. So may be the case for this side spear molding clip it had... we need 128 of these. Anyone recognize it to be from a later era that retrofits to '64. It's about 3/4" long, but that's a guess since the samples are over at the body shop.

thanks,

Attachments

• long trim piece.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 186
Looks like a std nylon clip. Restoration specialties.com. You can send them that sample and they will match it up. Especially for the qty you need. Check out these two pages of the catalog you can get an idea, but don't guess,( I didn't when I needed 4 dozen for my '64 330). Just send a sample.... Good luck. :).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 150
Hey thanks for all this info... will be checking into it and let you know.

Can we see the top/front view pic? The side view doesn't help with IDing it.

Here is a top view. Does this help. It's possible something from the top view here may be broken off

I gotta get these or somethign that works for '64 Dart side spears.

Attachments

• long trim piece_top.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 104
I am looking for this exact same clip for my 64'. Where did you find them?

restoration specialties has a large selection of fasteners. check them out at Carlisle Mopar meet this week. take your piece with you to compare other pieces that just might work.

-
Back