Any Orange Interiors?

-

craigibc

wishin' my Demon was done
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My '71 Duster is on the process of getting its bright orange interior all together and installed, and I was wondering if anybody has pics of a completed car with orange interior? I am just trying to figure out exactly what was/was NOT orange and or black. If you have tips, suggestions, pics, etc. it would be greatly appreciated.

- Jon D.

Craig,

Here are a couple of pics of a barn find car. Ryan 426 has it.

100_0932.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tell John I said hello and hope he's feeling better.

Have a happy thanksgiving

Rob

Thanks for the pics, Rob. That is exactly what we were looking for. We had a great Thanksgiving, as I hope you also did. Jon is on a bunch of medication, but he is starting to gain weight and feel better. Thanks so much.

- craig

WOW that is bright!! I'm glad that my '71 EV2 Orange Duster came with black interior otherwise I would have to wear sunglasses just to sit in it. LOL

Man I love the orange interiors! Those dusters look amazing. I will some day build a car orange on orange. I remember a car my dad had back in the early to mid 90's. It was a 71 Demon 340, White paint with the orange bucket seat interior. No console but it had a factory cassette player on the floor with a microphone attached to it. It was a stripe delete car. Just had a rubber door guard running down the sides. It also had a factory hood tach and hood pins. It was an amazing looking car. Dad bought the car in Seattle I believe and brought it to Colorado. He sold in like 94 maybe to someone in denver. The new owner put the 340 stripes down the sides. I just remember how awesome the interior looked in that thing.

-
Back