Any pics of Victoria's new home?

-
Hey Mike glad to see you got one for Victoria, now she will stay dry this winter. Not a bad price either. I have 2 of them that i got off of craigslist so the Dart and Cuda will be dry this winter. And it sounds like you got it up just in time.

Mike heres a little tip for getting those spiral leash spikes into the gound. I took an old 2 1/2 inch hole saw and cut a notch out with my band saw (2 slices just wide enough to slide the top of the spike into) and then threw it on my cordless drill and ran them right into the ground. Twisting 1 into the ground isnt the worst thing, but depending on how hard the ground is 4 could be a bear.

Man: That is a great price on that unit Mike. Look overhead for the rotten limbs and do away with em before they cause you havoc. Now don't go and get any bright ideas there mike and start growing some stuff in that makeshift greenhouse. I could use a couple of those even though i have 8 stalls to work with now. Looks neat buddy.

Man: That is a great price on that unit Mike. Look overhead for the rotten limbs and do away with em before they cause you havoc. Now don't go and get any bright ideas there mike and start growing some stuff in that makeshift greenhouse. I could use a couple of those even though i have 8 stalls to work with now. Looks neat buddy.

Thanks Bill :happy10: I am glad you approve :cheers:
it rained last night and I walked out to get in a dusty 66 Valiant
dry and cat prints on it, Better that then oak leaves and acorns all over it.
It is hard to see but I put it in the clear of big limbs wont be a problem .

More pictures of Victoria's nest ,

memike happy :-D 55 F and calm hehe.

let it rain 069.jpg

let it rain 063.jpg

let it rain 060.jpg

let it rain 068.jpg

let it rain 059.jpg

let it rain 062.jpg

That has all the trimmin's of a great man cave memike! Very cool.
Sounds like Cosgig and Vic have given Victoria's new home a name. Might just have to have a nice little banner made up....Mikes Man Cave :-D looks better and better with each pic as you get all settled in there my friend!!!

Sounds like Cosgig and Vic have given Victoria's new home a name. Might just have to have a nice little banner made up....Mikes Man Cave :-D looks better and better with each pic as you get all settled in there my friend!!!

I think Mike should get another one to fit us all in when we come over for a little "man" time with the fellas. Not excluding you though, Vicki, you're always welcome!!! It is your crib after all. Happy Thanksgiving all!!! Geof

I finally got the old Dakota 318 fired up and moved it to his new parking spot.
The pick nick table is tied to the man cave and the small three tree's are tied to it too. and three long spikes in each of the 8 legs have it tied down good. windy and 33 degrees F Burr:toothy10:

let it rain 150.jpg

-
Back