Any pics of Victoria's new home?

-

Badawg

Reaction score
Well Mike I hope the shelter went up easy and Im just waiting to see some pics of her in her new home!! :-D

Got it up Badawg :cheers:
I got started and the box was to heavey to even get it out of
my wives car8) So I started with opening the box in her car and did a
inventory on parts and took off from there.

As some of yall here know I burt leaves and cleaned area for it to be located
Just the other night, But my wife surprised me with an earl xmass gift
last night.

let it rain 001.jpg

let it rain 002.jpg

let it rain 003.jpg

I had to get the my darling wife to come outside and help hold one end up to get the legs started hehe :toothy10:
Then it was time for a hot bowl of home made stew.
Then it was time for a cold one :cheers:and brother kutacando seen what was going one and came over and help me finish it up.:cheers:
4 to 5 hours plus beer brakes and the nest is up.:-D

Thank you Treva for a great gift for Victoria and I

let it rain 004.jpg

let it rain 005.jpg

let it rain 019.jpg

let it rain 006.jpg

She fits so fine with plenty of room :happy10:

let it rain 018.jpg

let it rain 020.jpg

let it rain 023.jpg

let it rain 024.jpg

Looks really good Mike, good job!! Ive never really looked at them before, looks really nice with those roll down windows with screens. You made pretty quick work of it also, Especially with taking some food and beverage breaks :cheers: Well done my friend, Looks GREAT!!!

This may be hard to believe but Brother"kutacando" and I just open a cold one just as soon as we parked Victoria in her shelter it started misting rain.
Victoria and I know have a paint booth to do some parts painting inside of and in the dry.:rock: Know when I look out my deck door I see :-D

Not much but good for us Cheers :drinkers:

let it rain 022.jpg

let it rain 026.jpg

let it rain 013.jpg

Looks really good Mike, good job!! Ive never really looked at them before, looks really nice with those roll down windows with screens. You made pretty quick work of it also, Especially with taking some food and beverage breaks :cheers: Well done my friend, Looks GREAT!!!
Thank you Badawg :-D I am glad to see her in and the job behind me.
If you look at the firt picture it also has a door on the side that turns into
a canopy =P~ I told Badawg about this earlier this morning and he did a cool job starting this thread:-D Thanks bud :cheers:

Nice home for Victoria Mike! Good job. It's one of the fancier portable garages I've seen. Good job on picking it out Treva!
Treva told me to tell you thank you 70dart :happy10:
She and the rest of the family came over to see it and was surprised too.

Me!! I am pooped and ready for a hot meal =P~I can smell Treva cooking up.
I am glad you approve bud :-D

My pleasure! Ive been looking forward to seeing it ever since you had that problem with Harbor Freight. Looks like it was a blessing in disguise because you ended up with a nicer 1. The side door/canopy is a nice feature for sure! And great timing by the way, get to water test it a little without having to get the hose out lol

Hey memike, nice garage!!! Those things are awesome. I have 4 of them that I set up at the music festivals that I work at over the summer. Two of them together make up our jam tent, and I use one of them for our common/kitchen area, and one for the handicap hospitality area. I have often thought about using them for an outdoor work station at my house since I don't have a garage yet, but I can't get up the energy to get them out and set them up!! Yours is really sweet with those vents in the top and the zip down side door. Nice to see Vicki all snuggled in for the winter, and is that her first beer in the new garage in the picture. I got a feeling that's going to be the new man-cave around your place!!! LOL!!! Nice job, enjoy the "garage". Geof

memike,

That garage looks really nice. What brand is that one?

Thanks,
Kory
The Box is outside Kory But it came from Sams here in town.
199.00 plus tax, I can find out the name brand tomorrow
Its going to be hard to get me out of this chair tonight to go outside
in the cold. Thank you Kory :-D I am happy with it too,

Quote=cosgig I got a feeling that's going to be the new man-cave around your place!!!
You could be right, Drive Vicki out and put tables in and cards with a keg.

Hey, memike, it looks like a solid structure. Great to keep the weather off Victoria. Consider getting some 12"x12" concrete pavers to put under the tires (or even two rows of them) in case the ground gets mushy during the winter.

She is tied to the ground with spikes on all 8 legs then
I tied the storage tent to three tree's High and low.
here is the info that koryliss ask for

let it rain 057.jpg

let it rain 058.jpg

let it rain 0055.JPG

Hey, memike, it looks like a solid structure. Great to keep the weather off Victoria. Consider getting some 12"x12" concrete pavers to put under the tires (or even two rows of them) in case the ground gets mushy during the winter.

That is a great idea FISHBREATH :cheers:
I went out to get some info for koryliss and I seen where a cat got on
Victoria to get out of the rain 8) its better then rain ,twigs , leaves and acorns falling on here and getting in the cowl vents:-D

I am sure Memike will be having a chair and a little table for his beverage out there so he can spend some quality time with Victoria this winter, I don't see him going al winter without visiting!
Looking good Memike, very good idea, now some collector car insurance will save you alot of money every year now she has a garage to sit in.

Very cool, looks like it will work well. Keep us updated on how that shelter hold up to the weather and moisture. I'd bet you could re-waterproof the canvas every summer after a quick power wash to get the dirt off that might settle form the trees. You could stack those wheels closer to the sides to act as a windbreak too. ow set that tiki bar just inside the door and get some more use out of it this year.

She's gonna be all alone in there!
I plan on putting a shelving system in the back for parts and tool
Then attaching the storage unit to it, If the weather clears I will do that today and get the side door installed.:clock:

Very cool, looks like it will work well. Keep us updated on how that shelter hold up to the weather and moisture. I'd bet you could re-waterproof the canvas every summer after a quick power wash to get the dirt off that might settle form the trees. You could stack those wheels closer to the sides to act as a windbreak too. ow set that tiki bar just inside the door and get some more use out of it this year.
You think like I do but it is a bit to big, Know the wheel idea sounds good to me :cheers:

I am sure Memike will be having a chair and a little table for his beverage out there so he can spend some quality time with Victoria this winter, I don't see him going al winter without visiting!
Looking good Memike, very good idea, now some collector car insurance will save you alot of money every year now she has a garage to sit in.

That is a must Vic :cheers:some collector car insurance will a dun deal next month.

-
Back